Chapter 1

(Present day)
Ultra Magnus sighed as he held his daughter close to his chest,as the door to the autobot ship opened,revealing bright green grass,a few trees,mostly just a bunch of buildings however,he looked around the crowd of people close by and sighed.
This is not how I invisioned today to go. Ultra Magnus thought to himself as he held his daughter a little more tightly.
"Ultra Magnus,welcome to earth commander it is a honor to-" Optimus Prime said before Sentinel interrupted the autobot.
"Ultra Magnus,permission to use a force shield to quarantine us from the organics?" Sentinel asked.
Ultra Magnus hesitated,but nodded.
"Permission granted Sentinel." Ultra Magnus said with a nod as a dark blue shield appeared in front of the ship,allowing only other cybertronian's to pass through.
"Are you sure that's necessary commander? I'd like to get a closer look." Jazz asked looking over at the shield with a puzzled look,but before Ultra Magnus could answer Sentinel cut him off.
"I've had some experience with organics and believe me nothing good can come from contact with them isn't that right commander?" Sentinel asked as he looked over at Bluejay's servo before Ultra Magnus glared at him with a annoyed glare.
"Sorry commander." Sentinel mumbled as he cowered slightly.
"Decontaminate Optimus prime and his crew,we're done here." Ultra Magnus ordered.
"Yes commander." Sentinel said with a smirk on his face as Ultra Magnus walked away back to his ship.
"Out there?" Bluejay asked as she pointed to the shield wanting to explore like any child her age would.
How I wish the world was different for you little one,but it's not I'm afraid.. Ultra Magnus thought,wishing for a moment he could just let his daughter go explore the world as she pleased,see Bella again,and be a family,though he knew it could never happen.

"No sweetheart we don't go out there at all okay?" Ultra Magnus said gently with a forced smile.
Bluejay pouted but nodded in agreement as Ultra Magnus patted her helm with his servo.
"Hey how about you head to my quarters and I'll come back with some sweets once I'm done working how does that sound?" Ultra magnus asked as he gently put Bluejay down on the ground.
"Promise?" Bluejay asked holding out her servo for him to pat it.
"Promise." Ultra Magnus said as he patted bluejays servo with his servo before she jumped off excitedly.
Ultra Magnus let out a bittersweet sigh and had a small smile on his face as he saw her bolt off excitedly.
Ultra Magnus then headed off to the meeting with Sentinel and Optimus

-End of chapter.