🤍Chapter 2🩵

(Present day)
Ultra Magnus stood in front of Sentinel and Optimus.
"I cleaned them up as best I could sir but you know how it is with these grease grunts." Sentinel stated.
Ultra Magnus sighed ignoring the insult slightly towards Optimus.
"That will be all sentinel prime,we've wasted enough time and valuable resources tracking Optimus and his crew down in this mess of a galaxy anyway,so if it's all the same to you,we'll just retrieve the allspark and be on our way I would..like to leave as soon as possible." Ultra Magnus said looking over at Optimus before looking down at the ground when he spoke his last sentence.
I would rather not deal with gossip and bad publicity if necessary,for Bluejay's sake as well as my own. Ultra Magnus thought.
"Yeah about the allspark it..sort of..got destroyed." Optimus said,Ultra Magnus's optics widening in shock alongside Sentinel's.
The allspark got destroyed?! How!? Ultra Magnus thought worriedly.
"What? The allspark is destroyed?.." Ultra Magnus asked to make sure he wasn't hearing things.
"Not exactly destroyed sir more like it's energy was just..sort of dispersed I think it was." Optimus said nervously.
Sentinel laughed at this before Ultra Magnus could respond.
"You've made some big time blunders in your day Optimus but this one tops them all!" Sentinel said with a smirk on his face.
"This is just proof that you're a lot of things but hero isn't one of them." Sentinel stated as he got up in Optimus prime's face poking his helm in a insulting manner.
"Enough!" Ultra Magnus ordered having heard enough of this nonsense as he slammed his hammer down on the ground,causing it to tremble slightly.
"This is a serious charge and will be investigated till then Optimus will show us where what's left of the allspark is located,Jazz you are to keep watch of Bluejay and this ship till I get back." Ultra Magnus stated as he looked over at Jazz who nodded.
"Yes sir." Jazz said as he zoomed off.
"Now let's go this instant." Ultra Magnus ordered as Sentinel and Optimus nodded and quickly followed behind him.

Can't I have at least one peaceful day? Ultra Magnus thought to himself.

-End of chapter.