3 | forget her.

harper's pov

today, finneas was taking me to an amusement park. why?

billie left me this morning.

like i woke up, and she was not in her house, anywhere. just... no where to be found. it does upset me, i won't lie. i wanted her to be next to me when i woke up.

i think it's because of what happened last night. i told her to call me baby doll. shit i got too bold.

anyways, i was getting ready at billie's apartment, undressing from her clothes, and putting on some of my own.

finneas picked me up in his car around 2 pm and we headed over to the nearest amusement park- universal studios

finneas picked me up in his car around 2 pm and we headed over to the nearest amusement park- universal studios. i haven't been there in forever.

"wait..." finneas pauses. "tell me if i'm wrong, but, billie just left you?"

"yeah, i have no idea where she would be either." i mutter, looking out the window.

"i mean, i might, but it's best if we don't go there right now." he grumbles.

"where?" i press.

"not telling you until you've ridden at least five rides!" he teases.

"pleaseeee" i beg.

"forget her."

i roll my eyes. "fine. but you're buying me food too."

***

billie's pov

i need to forget her.

i mean, i can't since i live with her, but behind all that, i do.

she's teasing me. i know it. she wanted me to call her babydoll. she wants me to fall in love with her all over again or something.

or maybe she really does want to be called babydoll. i don't know. but i need to move on. tonight, i'm getting drunk.

i'm with one of my model friends, cameron. we're at this restaurant right now in la, and i'm looking at their vegan stuff.

i order the roasted veggie wrap and cameron orders some fancy salad.

"she's hot." cameron says.

i choke on my wrap. "what?"

"if you don't get her, i want her." she smirks.

"don't even joke about that." i roll my eyes.

"whatever. i think you just need to be careful around her, pay attention to details..." she went on, rambling about different things i could do.

***

me and cameron are hanging out at a bar now, getting wasted. i don't know how i'm not getting recognized, but it's whatever.