6 | too sweet

billie's pov

"shit, fuck." harper moans while bouncing off my strap. she's butt-naked riding me like she just instinctively knew what to do. every time her ass hits me, my body jerks some.

did i seriously buy a strap thinking she'd be the only one on it? fuck yeah

did i think i'd actually ever use it? fuck no.

"get off." i command. she whimpers some in response, but she does as i say. 

i tell her to lay down and i open her legs up some. on her hip she has a flower laying down, right where her underwear would near.

i move up some and kiss her softly on her lips, before placing a few hickies on her neck and collarbone, which she quietly yelps each time

i move up some and kiss her softly on her lips, before placing a few hickies on her neck and collarbone, which she quietly yelps each time. i lower myself towards her tits and begin playing with one. the other one i swirl my tongue around over and over before sucking on it. i switch and do the same thing to the other one.

she puts her hands in my hair and moves my head down to her opening, where i slowly begin to thrust my fingers in and out of her. i can feel her pulse as she takes deep breaths.

"b-billie.." she says softly. she lets go of some of my hair.

"mhm?" i hum, making my fingers go slower inside her.

"i'm kind of s-sore, so do you mind if y-you take it a bit carefully?" she asks, biting her lip as she finishes her sentence. she runs a hand down her side and she massages her waist some. i see a faint bruise there, but i don't know what the cause of it would be.

"sore from what, baby?" i calmly ask.

"s-sex." she answers shortly.

now i know the answer for the bruise. "baby, did you fuck someone else?" i ask in a low tone.

she swallows and i can see her body shake some. "y-yes. please don't be mad."

"i'm not mad." i pause. "i don't own you, you can have sex with whoever you like." i say softly, trying to calm her down some as i see she's anxious. 

i move my hand up to her clit and start rubbing it slowly and i see her body jolt. her body begins to tremble as i do so, and i pick up the pace some. 

"i want you to." she says flatly. "i want you to own me." she slightly groans and she tries to grind her hips against my fingers.

"alright, babydoll." i pick up the pace with my fingers and i lower my tongue into her cunt and her moans soon fill the hotel room.

she forces my head deeper into her pussy and i am completely driven by her moans. i take my hands off her clit and move them to her tits. i begin making tiny circles around her nipples, causing her to grip my hair even more. i move my mouth onto her clit, sucking it hard.

"shit, b, i-" her entire body shakes and trembles as she squirts everywhere. i quickly move out of the way, trying not to get wet anywhere else but my puss. her moans got muffled as she put a hand over her mouth. in just a few seconds, she got quieter and threw her head bacl.

"harps-" my jaw is wide open, seeing how wet she got the bed. i soon smirk, realizing i did that to her.

she gets up and motions to me to lay down on the bed. beginning taking my shirt off and unclips my bra. "take this off." she points to my strap, which i happily unbuckle off of me.

she throws it to the other side of the room and quickly gets in between my legs, making me spread wide open. she plunges her fingers into my pussy and i soon begin to tremble under her touch.

"baby.." i whine, wanting her to touch every part of me at every second. 

"yes?" she asks, looking up at me but not stopping her movements.

i can already feel something rising up in me, and it is obvious she can tell my walls are tightening around her fingers. she takes her fingers out and moves them to my clit where she rubs it harshly. her tongue makes it's way into my opening and she moves it in and out at a steady but fast pace.  as i feel myself coming, she picks up the speed and starts absolutely destroying my pussy. 

she licks up all my cum as i soon finish and she then lays on top of me, burying her head in my neck. she playfully bites me and giggles in my ear until they quickly fade.

"b, i fucked my ex." she says flatly.

"what?" i question, raising an eyebrow.

"like, i fucked him last night." i hear her swallow.

"the hell? why would you do that?" i feel myself getting angry and i tighten my grip on her hips.

"i'm sorry, baby." she pauses. "i needed a place to stay and then i got drunk-"

"so the sex was non-consensual?" i loosen my grip on her hips now, not wanting to seem too harsh.

"no! no, the sex was consensual. i mean, not legally, but i know i wanted something inside of me." she rambles. 

i put a hand over my face and rub my temple. "did you at least use a condom?"

she chuckles some at my question, which was completely serious. "yes." i feel her smile into my neck. "if it makes you feel any better, i thought of you the entire time."

"god, that's not toxic to your ex at all." i smile.

she just laughs and cuddles even more up to me. "you're too pretty for me, billie eilish."

"and you're too sweet for me, harper agosti."

---

billie's new album HMHAS comes out tomorrow!!!

984 words

jaelzver - may 11th 2024

thank u so much for making it to the end of this chapter! please leave feedback, follow me, or vote for the chapter! i really appreciate it. 🩷