Khloe's Blind Date

Khloe's Blind Date

Kristina was determined to see her sister Khloe finally move on from her tumultuous relationship with Tristan.

Though they shared a daughter and a son together, Tristan had betrayed Khloe's trust too many times, and Kristina knew it was time for Khloe to find someone new.

So she hatched a plan to set Khloe up on a blind date without her knowing. Kristina invited Khloe to dinner, letting her believe it would just be the two of them and Kristina's husband Jamal.

But when Khloe arrived at the restaurant, she was shocked to see a handsome stranger sitting at the table as well.

Khloe shot Kristina a look as if to say "are you serious right now?". Kristina pulled Khloe aside and explained that the man was Tobias, someone she truly believed could be right for Khloe.

She told Khloe that Tobias had a strong masculine energy that would make her feel safe, secure, and deeply loved - something none of her other partners had ever provided.

Though hesitant, Khloe decided to stay for the dinner.

When she greeted Tobias, she immediately noticed how soft his hands were, surprising for such an athletic man. Tobias had smooth, velvety dark skin that was soft to the touch, showing he cared deeply about his appearance.

Khloe also learned he had a teenage daughter from a previous relationship.

As the dinner progressed, the conversation flowed easily. Khloe found herself relaxing and actually having a nice time getting to know Tobias.

Kristina and Jamal exchanged a knowing high-five, hopeful that this could be the start of a healthy new chapter for Khloe.

Tobias asked Khloe out on a date, joking she would be better prepared this time around on their date. Khloe smiled and agreed to go on another date with Tobias.

As they leave the restaurant, Kristina tells Khloe that she'll be waiting for her thank you call. Khloe chuckled.

"We'll see about that," Khloe said.

Later in the family group chat, Khloe tells everyone about how Kristina set her up on a blind date with Jamal's best friend and former teammate, Tobias Malik. Kim jokes that Khloe Malik sounds nice. Kristina said that after her success with Khloe, she will be setting up blind dates for all the singles in her inner circle.

Kristina chuckled as she placed her phone on the nightstand as Jamal walked out of the bathroom.

"Our matchmaking skills are needed more than ever now," Kristina told Jamal.

"Who are we matchmaking now?" Jamal asked his wife as he got into bed.

Kristina smiled. "Rob," Kristina answered.

Jamal chuckled. "That's going to be a hard one," Jamal said.

"I know and that makes it even more fun," Kristina said.

"Good night," Jamal said.

"Good night," Kristina said.