17|Dressed In Dreams

Wicked Games – The Weeknd

Miyeon’s world turned upside down

Miyeon’s world turned upside down. She screamed and put her hands out to brace herself, but they pedaled through the empty air.

“Didn’t I tell you not to wear anything to bed?”

Her cloudy mind barely had time to deduce who that deep rumble belonged to when she was falling again.

She let out a stifled shriek as she landed on something soft. Large hands grasped the hems of her silk shorts and dragged them off her legs.

Miyeon moaned as her warm flesh touched cool sheets. A damp body crawled over her and gripped the front of her shirt. The silver glow of city lights bounced off Haechan’s stark features.

“Don’t—” Miyeon began a moment before he yanked and buttons flew in every direction. “Dammit, Haechan!”

He buried his face against her neck, and she hissed in annoyance before slapping his shoulder. “You’re wet!”

“Just stepped out of the shower,” Haechan said as he sucked on her neck.

“What time is it?”

“Time to fuck, Principessa.”

He didn’t give her time to prepare. He slid inside her and didn’t stop when she cried out and dragged her nails down his back.

He purred like a fucking lion and brushed kisses over all over her face as she cussed him out. He rocked slowly in and out of her until she quieted. He stared at her as he moved, commanding her attention without saying a word.

Desire blossomed inside Miyeon, and her hands slid up his arms to his damp hair. Drunk on lust and still half asleep, she grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged until he dipped his head.

Their mouths fused together. He planted his fists on either side of her as his rhythm changed. She moaned, urging him on.

He began to move faster, rougher. Miyeon whispered what she needed against his lips, and he gave it to her, nudging her into a finale.

He forced her legs to wrap high around his waist as he took his fill, making her body tremble on the soft mattress until he reached his high, shouting her name into the sheets.

Miyeon nuzzled her neck as he slumped over her. He tipped to the side and adjusted her against him. Haechan said something as he brushed her hair back from her face, but she was already slipping back to sleep.

In the morning, Miyeon squinted at her surroundings. The gauzy white curtains were no hindrance to the blazing sunlight. She moaned and rolled.

Her disgruntled gaze took in the room. She was in Haechan’s master suite. She sat up and looked at her naked body. Fragments of their sexual encounter slid through her mind.