Chapter 78- Unexpected

Warning: gore and death.

Alastors POV

I Hid my car down a thin alleyway and made sure I could quickly get away. I couldn't take any chances. I put on some gloves so the blood wouldn't get under my nails, I couldn't risk losing my job OR people getting suspicious.

"Okay, what does he look like?"

"Blackened teeth, fatty body and a grey tinged mustache."

"He sounds absolutely beautiful." I joked.

I sighed and approached the buildings broken door, I could hear several moans and deep chuckles coming from inside. As I was about to sneak in I felt a cold chill run up my spine.

"What are you doing?" A voice echoed and hurt the side of my head.

"What the fuck?!" I turned around raising my sharp dagger and was met with...Roo.

"I didn't take you as the type to like this stuff, thought you were better than this." She lowered the dagger with her fingers and scraped her nails across my wall making an ear-piercing squeak.

"I would never! Also please be quiet, I don't want to alert anyone. All I'm doing is kidnapping someone and killing them." I explained and she looked irritated.

"Why?" Roo asked and I was extremely bewildered at her questioning.

Huh?

"...because I'm a serial killer?"

"That's the only reason?" She smirked.

"Yes."

"Don't lie, I have eyes everywhere." She twirled her fingers and several red eyes gazed upon me through the wall.

"Fine, I'm killing them because they deserve it for assaulting someone. Happy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Mind your tone." She snapped. "This is about y/n, isn't it? Don't let your mind go weak because of her. I've seen this happen before, I'm not letting my newest entertainment diminish." She appeared behind me, digging her nails into my shoulders which made my body tense up.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm still owned by you aren't I? I'm literally about to murder someone, I'm not wanting to be a hero. I only care about one person."

"I suppose." She sighed and disappeared into thin air.

The chilly atmosphere faded away and I felt relieved. As I entered the whines, moans and shouts were louder. I peaked into a room and saw all sorts of various vulgar activities but they were distasteful, the women looked exhausted and bruised, the men were horrid.

I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, I didn't want to be recognized either, it would fuck up my job.

I peered quickly into every room, searching for the man.

I'm going to wash my eyes out with bleach when I get home...what the actual fuck were they doing...that is NOT sex.

Eventually, I saw him standing in a corner of a small office, shuffling through a wad of money with a black hand gun placed on the table beside him.

Finally.

I creaked open the door and he gasped in shock at my presence.

"Fuck! I thought you were the boss, don't scare me like that!" He exhaled, stuffing the cash and gun in his pockets. "Anyways, you had a good time? There will be new girls coming in soon, one of them is young...around 19 or something . I can't wait to fuck her, she's probably still tight which is rare..." He snickered.