! Story Information !

================================
About My Omegaverse
================================
Sexual/Role Rankings:

Alphas: In the top of the ranking roles is alpha, Big and strong body introverts that goes to rut cycle when they are near a omega in heat and have Amazing Thinking skills.

Sigmas: Not as strong as Alphas but they are more of an ambivert they can communicate well but they mostly follow commands under alphas, once they are under an alphas commands they are like robots that will follow what their alphas.

Betas: They are like normal humans since they don't get into heat or rut cycles, they are extroverts who loves talking and they can't smell pheromones or anything unlike alphas, Sigmas and Omegas.

Delta: Same as betas but they are most likely to have a mindset of a trouble maker since they are chaotic and challenging to handle unlike betas.

Gammas: they are like Omega's but they don't experience heat cycles they can only sense heat or rut cycles but they can't experience it themselves, more of "care takers" for kids since they have a gentle and loving aura.

Omegas: Very bottom of the rank position, they experience heat cycles every month for 3days to a whole week, they become more submissive when they are in heat, their pheromones can spread like wild fire, and once they get marked they are now claimed as theirs.

================================
Other information:

Heat cycles: Mostly common to Omegas it is a cycle where it's a breeding time or baby making days that happens every month for Omegas.

Rut cycles: Mostly found in Alphas and Sigmas, they can get more aggressive and become possessive to the ones they want to mate especially the source of their rut cycle
(Omegas in heat).

Pheromones: A special scent that can make any of the ranks have the will to mate, mostly secreted or produce by the necks.

Marking: Marking is a special ritual where the alpha or sigma bites into the neck of their mate or any parts of their body Marking them, showing that they are taken.

Heat pills: Special pills that are hard to find or buy in pharmacy since they are rare to make, they stop Omegas going to heat cycles for a whole month hiding their omega pheromones.

Alpha Scent plushies: A special item to buy for Omegas that don't have an alpha mate since heat cycles are a pain to handle without the scent of an alpha to calm them down, these are used to help Omegas calm down their heat cycles due to a special pheromones that alphas can produce.

================================
Thats all about my Omegaverse
Hope y'all will enjoy the storyline.
================================

⚠️ BONUS ⚠️

================================