Chapter Nineteen

Alia's Pov
The school has a function today its the principal's daughters birthday. Everyone of us are allowed to bring our partners. Out of formality Abhimanyu has to bring Ritu today. I know little about her so does Abhi. But today I'll get to know what kind of person she is.

I got ready in a subtle party dress. And right now was mingling around the guests after greeting the principal. I felt eyes on my back I knew it was Abhimanyu with Ritu.

Ritu a beautiful young lady in her thirties. Her complexion was a little brown with black eyes. She looked like a heroine. She fitted perfectly in Indian Beauty Standard.

I watched them as they meet the principal. They both looked like an elegant, sophisticated and well mannered couple. Right now, jealousy and insecurities are filled in my mind.

"Hey Alia." Dinesh. These guy I hate him. They way he looks at me makes me feel so uncomfortable. I feel disgusted even with his touch. He have tried to touch me portraying it as a friendly touch but I know very well. Yet I haven't really told Abhimanyu about it. I know he would be furious and probably beat him up to even think about touching me. I kept my quiet. I greeted him too and no way I'll let him touch me anyways.

Abhimanyu came with Ritu and both greeted us. We greeted them too. That woman has a voice as honey. She was perfect for someone like Abhimanyu whereas me who is totally crackhead sometimes.

'Oh please Alia don't compare yourself to her.'

We all sat together on a table. We had our talks and Ritu was so good in communication. But then I felt something on my lap it was Dinesh's hand. He removed it quickly trying to make it look like a mistake but I knew it was not! I was furious but had manners that's why I didn't ruin the party.

Soon we were all served with dinner and the waiter was adding spice as per our tastes. The waiter asked Abhimanyu and I was going to tell him to add low spice but then Ritu said,

"Oh he can't eat lot of spice. Just sprinkle a little." I felt betrayed as if my right was taken away.  But I kept quiet.

After the dinner there was cake cutting and we were all gathered around to wish the birthday girl. Ritu went to the restroom. We were all about to leave now.

"Princess, what's with you? You seem uncomfortable." He said giving me a look of worry.
"Actually..." He concentrated on me but his attention went to my swollen feet.
"Alia why is your feet swollen? It's swollen a lot have you seen a doctor? How did this happen?"
"Wait let me answer. Maybe it's from the accident earlier don't worry." I said.
"How can I not?" He was about to bend but I stopped him because this was not the right place.

We saw Ritu coming to Abhimanyu breathing heavily.
"Are you okay?" He said as soon as Ritu reached near her.
"Abhimanyu.... Din..Dinesh he is trying to touch me."
"What?!" Abhimanyu said in a shocked voice. I was shocked too. I never knew Dinesh was capable of this. I would have beaten him up. Dinesh followed her.

"Abhimanyu, I promise she's lying.  You know me." He said I was about to open my mouth but suddenly a straight punch landed on his face. Abhimanyu punched him so hard that he almost fell.

I looked shocked for one minute I thought Abhimanyu won't believe Ritu but he did.

He won as a man. His mother raised a gentleman. I saw Ritu was shivering I clam her down. Abhimanyu grabbed his collar and beat him up. At last he clam down.

"Don't you ever dare to touch any woman ever ever again." He said furiously. He filled a police case. I let Abhimanyu talk with Ritu and went near Dinesh.

"You pervert. I shouldn't have kept quiet. I should have did this way before or right now when you touched my lap. You're shameless." He was furious too but I won't step back. He raised his hand on me but I didn't feel anything. I saw Abhimanyu holding his hand. He firmly pushed him away.

"I made it clear. Don't ever touch anyone." He said punching him again. Soon the police came and Dinesh was jailed. He'll have to go through the courts procedure now.

Abhimanyu dropped Ritu home and he said he'll be meeting me. I sat on the bus stop and Abhimanyu picked me up. He was messy, messy hair and mixed emotions. He stopped the car in front of a beautiful night view of the city. He went out telling me to follow.

He stood in front of the car. I went there and bent on my knees smiling and bowing my head.

"Alia, what are you doing?" He said sitting in my level.
"I'm bowing to an amazing man. A man who knows his responsibilities. A man who treats women well. A man who knows how to protect a woman's dignity. A man who is truthful and trusting." I said my smile reflecting proud. His eyes watered.
"Get up princess, please." He said grabbing my shoulders and pulling me up.
"You're giving me a lot of credit. Both the women in my life were feeling uncomfortable and unsafe today. I failed to notice."
"No it's not your fault Abhi. I decided to keep quiet despite of his behavior."
"Alia, did he touched you too?" I nodded his hand turned into a fist.
"What the...!" He said hitting his car with his wrist. It might have hurt so much. I grabbed his hand in mine.

"Are you stupid?" I said shouting him. His eyes were now flowing with tears and he hide himself in my chest I hugged him closely.
"That guy kept his hands on my responsibility and I was late to protect her and then he laid eyes on my heart too I couldn't protect you too." He said.
"It's not like that Abhi. Any other man would have not trusted a woman whom you have no personal contact. The way you trusted Ritu was everything."

"Why would I ever not trust Ritu? No matter what I won't let someone ever touch a woman without her permission in front of me. Nor will I ever touch anyone without there content not you to princess." He said his emotions soft.

"You are a total gentleman Abhi. What did I do to deserve you?"
"I guess I had a really good fortune." He said but he was inconvinced. I grabbed his hand and put it to my cheek and leaned.

"If not for you Abhimanyu, I don't know what might have happened."
"I'd rather die then let any trouble or pain touch you princess." He said he was slowly getting clam.

"Will you really?" I aaid jokingly.
"Just ask me for it princess. See it yourself." He said touching my forehead to his.

I gave first aid to my hand.

"I feel disgusted about him Abhi. It creeps me somewhere."
"As long as I'm here I won't let anybody lay a finger on you." He said and kissed my cheeks with affection. He picked me up and made me sit on the car.

"Where did he touch you?" I showed him my lap. He kissed the place multiple times.

"Princess, you're mine." He said taking me closer to him and I kissed him.

I kissed his lips which were a perfect fit to mine. His lips danced on my lips slowly making there way down. Each kiss full of passion and love.

"I love you Princess maybe I can't really show the world about my love for you. But my heart is crazy about you and I'm surely going to love only you always. Till the day I take my last breaths. You're mine and every breath I take is yours."

He said wrapping me around himself as I got lost under him. Just me,him and a breezy cool nights." I forgot everything only thing which had all the meaning was him and his safe arms. 

The world might say he is dangerous but I'll yet feel safe around Abhimanyu . And he will never hurt me.

Let Ritu take the name. I have the man. The man whom can make me feel comfortable in his arms. He let me hold him for as long as I wanted and hugged me till I fell asleep.