Chapter 4

Did he say. 30 MINUTES!? Oh no. This is very bad. I don't have time to do anything with my hair so I'll just blow dry my hair and put it in a braid. When I walk back to the clothes I put out I see Josh gave me a Fall Out Boy sweater, which was a band I have loved since before hiatus stage. I grab a pair of skinnies and my black converse, and by the time I'm dressed I have 5 minutes left. I apply some mascara and eyeliner and walk to the door. I see Josh outside so I walk to him.

"Hey Liza, you ready?" Josh says.

"Yeah, let's go." I say hopping into his car.

-- (Josh's Pov)

"Hey Elizabeth, this is Tyler." I say, coolly.

I prepare myself for the player that is Tyler to hit on my girl. I know he will, and I don't blame him. I did pick up a hot girl if I say so myself.

"Hey hottie. Is it me or did it get warmer in here as soon as you entered the room." Tyler says.

I stare at him with anger and disapproval. He knows that she is mine. Elizabeth is obviously full of confusion as to what is going on. This has happened several times before.

- Flashback -

"Hey Joshy, who's that sexy girl on your shoulder."

"Her names Carrie, and she has a name." I say angrily.

"Hey Carrie girl, why don't you come over here and have some fun." Tyler says, with the smell of alcohol on his breath. "I bet you don't have any fun with Josh." He says, winking and nudging me.

Carrie thinks about it for awhile, looks at me as if to say 'I'm sorry', and walks over to Tyler. She takes a big swig of a Miller Lite, and kisses him passionately. Right in front of me.

- End of flashback -

"Hey prick. Why don't you flirt with someone as slutty as you are." Liza says, then walks over to Tyler and spits in his drink.

"Elizabeth, can you come here for a second?" I say. She walks over to me, eyes wondering everywhere. God was she beautiful.

"Yeah, Josh? What's wrong?"

"I get my bandmate can be a jerk at some points but he's liquored up. Give him some time and he'll come around." I say, trying to convince her as much as I am trying to convince myself.

"Yeah, I'll try" She mutters under her breath.

We walk back to the garage, and Tyler talks to Liza.

"Hey man, she's not even your girl from what it seems." He says, knowing it gets under my skin. "I bet you couldn't even make her yours."

I'll show him what it takes to make her mine. I walk over to Elizabeth, grab her face, and kiss her like I've never kissed a girl before.

"Elizabeth Marie Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?" I say.

"Of course I will Joshy." She says, kissing me back.