Chapter 7

"Liza come on let's go. We're gonna be late for the concert."

"What concert?" I ask in confusion.

"The one I might've got you vip tickets for." Josh says giggling.

There's no way I would be able to repay him for this.

"Uh, Josh--" I say as he cuts me off.

"I know you're thinking you would never be able to repay me for this, but one you're having my baby which is already more that priceless. Two; you're my wife and my world. I would do anything for you." He says, kissing my forehead.

When we get in the car it's silent, so I check my Twitter.

@Elizabeth.dun has 37 notifications

I scroll through them. Some of them are very cute and make me smile, but some of them have me to the point where I almost cry.

@joshdunswife: @Elizabeth.dun I am upset that he didn't marry me, but I bet you'll be an amazing wife Liza! Best of luck to both of you!! -Lauren 😘

I favorite and retweet her tweet. She instantly tweets me back saying

@Joshdunswife:
@Elizabeth.dun OMG YOU RETWEETED ME. OFFICIALLY MADE MY NIGHT.

I didn't think I was that big of a deal. I look at my follower count and gasp. 23.4k followers!?! When did I get that many followers? I got so happy I turned Josh's cheek and kissed him.

"W-what was that for babe?" Josh says all giddy.

"I just really love you". I say, kissing him again.

"I'm trying to drive!" He squeals.

"No you're not. We're hereeeee!" I scream out in happiness.

I jump up and down and instantly rub my stomach. I am expecting in 4 months, I really need to take it easy.

"Liza you're legally an adult. You're acting like you're 5." Josh says.

"I know! That's why you love me." I say.

"I have a good surprise for you tonight Liza." Josh says, smirking.

What. What. What. What. WHAT!?

"Joshua William what have you Dun?" I say, bursting out into laughter. He laughs as well.

"Let's just say we'll have some guests I'd like you to meet at our concert tonight." He says.

--
As we walk in the VIP door I scream and drop everything in my hands.

Pete Wentz.
Patrick Stump.
Joe Trohman. &
Andy Hurley.
are standing right in front of me.

"ARE YOU GUYS REAL?" I scream out in disbelief.

"I'll make you feel real tonight Liza." Pete the pick up king says.

Josh gives him an evil glare and I giggle.

"Nice one babe but you're mine." Patrick says.

I laughed so hard I cried.

"Is everything okay Elizabeth?" Joe and Andy say at the same time. They must of seen me crying.

"Yeah of course. Just laughing." I stutter out. I'm such a dork.

They all look at me and laugh.

"How's my favorite little sister?" I hear, the voice getting closer and closer every second.

"TYLER!" I scream and give him a hug.

"This is literally a dream I had once." I say, and everyone laughs again.

"I never thought someone would dream of meeting me." Patrick says.

"I know this must sound crazy coming from me, but do you think I could get a picture with all of you? It would be so lovely." I said.

"Of course." Everyone says at the same time.

We take the picture and I upload it to Twitter. In four minutes it had 100 retweets.

"I love you Lizabear but I have to go on so we can start our first set. Don't be late all of you!" He says in excitement.

I can't wait to see how this night goes.