Chapter 5

Josh stumbles in the house a few hours after I do. Him and his buddies had an after party for their concert and I wasn't feeling too well after a few Bud Lites.

"Hey babe." He says.

I can smell the alcohol in his breath. I ignore his comment and keep watching Law And Order SVU on the huge flat screen tv in the living room.

He walks in further and sits on the couch.

"I said hello." He says sternly.

"Um hi there Mr. Stumblesalot" I say with a sarcastic smirk.

"Don't you know that I love you" Josh says, leaning in to give me a kiss.

"I don't want your alcohol breath". I say, laughing. I kissed him back passionately.

"So Tyler had me thinking about what he said. Y'know, about not showing how much I love you, being a real man?" He said, breaking up the kiss.

"Awe babe I know you love me" I say, leaning in to kiss him again, but he stops me.

He pushes me back on to the couch, and says "No, Elizabeth. I'm going to show you what it's like to love you."

---- (A month later)

"JOSHHHHHH" I scream, as soon as I wake up.

"What, what's wrong Liza?" He says, running into the room.

"M-my stomach hurts" I stutter out.

"Did you eat anything bad?"

"Nothing that you didn't eat. OWWWW". I cry in pain.

"Uh oh." Josh says, shaking his head.

He obviously knows something I don't.

"W-what Joshy. What do you think it is?"

"Could you, could you possibly be pregnant?" He asks.

I think back to a month ago and everything inside me sinks. How could I be this stupid?