~ 27 ~

Many weeks passed by, the couple were happy to have eachother! Jungkook was so fucking happy to have Taehyung! Tae really made Jungkook forget how those deadly years were. Tae really gave Jungkook a real happy life! Jungkook is so fucking thankful to Taehyung.

Now its their final exams and of course students were stressing out because of it.

Everyone were in the college cafeteria using their break time to study.

"Oh my fucking god! Jeon jungkook, You're such an idiot!! Why cant you even understand this?!" Jungkook yelled at himself running his palms into his hair.

"Hey, Hey kook calm down... relax..." Taehyung was worried about it.

Yeah Taehyung isn't stress out much because the old college he studied was such a stress it's like living in North Korea. But this college, it's kinda relief, they don't stress here or atleast for Taehyung.

"I-I can't why is this so hard as fuck?" Jungkook let out holding back his tears. "I don't even understand this!".

"Kook relax... it's okay I'll help you with it!" Taehyung said calming Jungkook.

"But oh my god!! This i-" Jungkook was cut off by Tae's sweat lips on his, he was suprised and slowly kissed back, hands making it's way towards Tae's slim waist.

"HEY HEY HEY, WATCH OUT! THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME MOTHER FUCKERS!! WE ARE AT COLLEGE!!" Jin warned.

Of course they broke their kiss, jungkook was blushing a bit, Taehyung was glad that the younger is relaxed. "Thank you hyung..." jungkook muttered. "Im glad" Taehyung let out.

"I feel like you are still stressed wanna go eat something?" Taehyung asked a little worried. "No hyung I wanna complete this fucking thing!" Jungkook said started to stress again. "See bunny, nothings gonna be understandable if you are stressing out... relax a little." Tae whispered. Jungkook blushed a little by his new nick name. "I love you tae!" Jungkook said and huged him.

"Can you both just look around?" Hobi insisted both. "Why?" Kook asked. "Just look around" hobi said. They both looked around.

Of course everyone were staring at them.

There was some guy near their table staring at them with jealousy pinned on his face. Jungkook noticed that.

"What?" He taunted, meeting the jealous guy's gaze with a smirk

"You are just a coward Jungkook" the boy said. "Oww I see man! You are jealous aren't you?" Jungkook let out smirking making the guy angry.

"Man, I'm gasoline to your fire" kook said and quickly pulled Taehyung onto his lap kissing him rough and wetly adding his tongue to spice it up, running his hands around Taehyung's back freely to roam around.

The boy rolled his eyes off and quickly walked away from his seat.

"Pfft such a whore" jungkook laughed bitterly as tae got off kook's lap.

"That's my boy" yoongi said, pointing jungkook with his index, feeling proud that he raised him well.

"Holyfuck what just happened?!" Taehyung thought as he kept his hands on his mouth a little, blushing mess.

"Aww hyung I caught you blushing~" Jungkook let out cutely. "Oh shut up!" Taehyung said playfully hitting his man. They both giggled.

***

Taehyung and jungkook reached home, jungkook was so stressed out because of the upcoming exams. Tae noticed that. "kookie dont stress out, i'll help you with the exams! lets study together!" Taehyung exclaimed. Kook smiled weakly and pulled Tae by his waist and kissed him so softly and gently making tae wrap his arms around kook's neck, kissing him back, melting into it.

Tae slowly started pulling away. "kookie... remember you have to study?" Tae said. "Aagh screw it up!" Kook said and pulled Tae by his neck, kissing him roughly and deeply.

Kook slowly started pinning Tae to the couch, of course Tae kissed back roughly too. Taehyung warmly welcomed Jungkook's tongue into his mouth.

Kook made sure Tae was comfy so he slowly made Taehyung lay on the couch with him hovering over Tae.

Tae put his arms over kook's waist, still kissing him deeply.

Then Jungkook broke the kiss, looking at Taehyung's swollen lips, smirking.

He then laid over Taehyung's body hugging him. "I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG!!!" He screamed. "I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE!!" Taehyung screamed back.

They hugged for a few seconds and Tae broke the hug and said "sorry... but you are too heavy bunny" Taehyung said making Jungkook chuckle. Jungkook got up but still sitting on his lap.

"Hyung i always want say I love you!" Jungkook exclaimed. "You what bunny? I too always wanna say I love you" Taehyung said caressing his cheeks, jungkook again pushed tae to the couch and huged him even tighter. "OI I CANT BREATHE!!" Taehyung said dramaticly. Making jung chuckle even more.

Then he got up finally, knowing he wants to study for the exams. "Alright kookie let's study!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Who the fuck invented these exams" Jungkook muttered to himself, cussing because he hate being stressed.