Chapter 83- Back on air

Alastors POV:

It's so good to be back here!

I swirled around on the chair shuffling through the papers on the desk, humming a little tune to myself.

I want to see emotions coloring the sky
To the point it will make me wanna cry
And get me wakin' up
Shake it up
Tangled up

I was tapping my foot to the beat in my head, reading through the news and selecting a few records to play today.

You could be breaking up, making up Tangled up
You can't be faking it
Making it from my love
With all this tragedy, don't get me tang-

Tommy burst through the door, I'm guessing to make me jump. It didn't work.
"Good morning, Mr Greyson." I sighed not looking up at him.

"You are here early! How long was the walk?" Tommy snickered.

"I have a car." I proudly stated.

"That's shocking" He said with a sickening undertone to his voice.

Hateful little-

"How is that shocking?" I spoke through a gritted smile.

"Ya know, people like you don't tend to own such things." He chuckled and my eye twitched in irritation.

I'm going to remove your fingernails one-by-one slowly...burn your flesh and peel it off with a dull knife to prolong your agonizing death.

"Really? That's strange." My smile widened and my face hurt from the anger that was boiling up inside of me.

"You're on air in 40. Don't fuck up." He took a long puff of his cigar and left.

I scrunched the papers up in my hands and threw them at the wall behind me.

How much longer to I have to tolerate him?!

I huffed leaning back on the chair, I need some fresh air. I saw a pack of thin cigarettes laid on the table.

Fuck it, I need to give myself a break.

~small time skip~

I was standing round the back of the Radio station, flicking my lighter with my thumb.

Cmon, light you son of a bitch...yes!

My back was against the wall and I took a long inhale of the smoke that now engulfed my lungs.

How do I get rid of this racist barstard without people getting suspicious?

I just need to charm my co-workers then climb my way back up the ranks...

Maybe I could-

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud metallic clattering sound.

CRASH

What the?

I peered down the alley next to the station where the noise came from. "There, see everything is fine." I heard a distant familiar voice.