Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Luna's POV

Annoying! I'm disgusted with myself. Who among us is a fool who suddenly climbs a tree without even thinking how to kill him? I'm the only one who will kill without any weapon. I don't really care anymore. When I reached the tree without him noticing I started to climb. Well, I've been a frustrated action star since I was a kid. I even idolized Cat woman! And it looks like this is my first film appearance. Just don't be like other heroes who die immediately. Gosh! What is this that I'm doing?

What I came across when I climbed up was the body standing still holding the bot and intently concentrating on the arrow he was about to release. It seems that he was so focused that he didn't feel me anymore. I immediately ran and grabbed the arrow and threw it down.

"Hell! Who are you?" that's what he immediately greeted me as I fell silent in my place. He is a student of Empire University!

"I'm nobody" and I immediately rushed at him. I was also very careful with the shovel because I noticed a little moss on the branch we were building. I immediately pulled his arm but he quickly grabbed it and immediately punched me in the stomach.

"Tsskk!" I can feel the saliva in my mouth. Shit! I was going to stand up but I fell to my knees again when he immediately kicked my side. I tried to get up but I was met with a blow to the jaw. I immediately retaliated with a kick that hit him in the leg but because of his body's flight, I couldn't even throw him off his balance. It looks like I'm the one in this fight, it's annoying. I only know basic material arts, not murder!

I immediately got back with another kick but I was surprised when he suddenly pulled my leg and I grabbed him and I could fall because he was trying to make me fall. I violently grabbed his clothes and immediately changed our position. He was fighting so hard that's why I pressed him against the branch with all my strength. But I stopped when I felt a pain in my side. I held it for a while and it immediately registered in my brain. Blood! I looked at him and saw a demonic smile as he held an arrow. This cannot be! I have to save Addison. I stood up while I was holding the and on my side that just kept bleeding. I immediately got up even though it hurt, but I was shocked when I saw that he was holding a gun and pointed at me. Where did that gun come from?

"Please be patient" he said to me. Is this the end of me? If it happens, it's okay with me because somehow I was able to protect Addison and at least, at least once I was a Guardian to him.

"I should have finished my work a while ago, I don't want the interfere." And at the same time I heard his voice, I closed my eyes. And because I was so afraid of ending up in a golden situation, I just burst into tears when I heard a gunshot.

"Stupid"

I immediately became aware of what I heard and then I realized that I did not feel any pain in my body. I was still a little kappa to myself when I noticed someone I didn't expect.

"Addison." In front of me was the person I wanted to save earlier. The person who saved me today as if I was almost killed earlier, he just looked at me and suddenly jumped down the tree. Gosh! How can she jump that? I immediately looked down and there I saw the man who was going to kill me. Something stuck in his arrow and it just kept bleeding.

Addison was just looking at the corpse and suddenly looked up at where I was. She just looked at me with no expression. She just shook her head slightly and started to walk but before she could leave, she kicked the corpse.

I immediately got down from the tree even though I could feel the pain of my wound. When I got down, I looked in Addison's direction but I can't see her anymore. I just saw any guard and other official in this school also the student coming here. Next I will look at a doctor here at school. I just heard the students' breathing when they got here while the officers who seemed to be investigators immediately covered the body while the doctor came to me.

"You need to go to infirmary" I just nodded at his suggestion and saw him call on his phone to pick me up with a car. When he put it down, he applied first aid to me without saying a word. And just now I also felt the pain in my side. But I lost my hope when an officer approached me.

"Can we have a statement from you Ms. Luna?" Nook frowned when he mentioned my name and I immediately confirmed one thing, all the officers in this school know every student.

"I saw him, climbing this tree and it is opposite the fourth floor. He tried to target Addison's room. Then climbed" I didn't even finish what I was going to say because he immediately turned his back on me as if he immediately got the answer from me. Gosh! Is that it? I saw you pick up the phone and just spoke briefly and immediately put it down.

"All students proceed to the amphitheater now."

I immediately frowned at the person who announced it. The students who were watching here also started to leave. It looks like the upcoming announcement will be about what happened today.

"You can't go there, because of what happened to you. Let's go to the infirmary. There are other fellow students of yours who also have wounds from what happened. The ambulance is parked in front of this building." And then I looked at my wound with a temporary bandage. I nodded in response and we started walking to the front of our dormitory. It was only then that I noticed the students talking to each other while smiling. Weird! They look excited.

Out of curiosity I pulled a student who passed in front of me. What's happening?

"He's already here. He said he came back immediately after learning the news and it seems to be connected to I announce." She answered clearly still in shock. I just nodded at her answer and looked around again. That's when I noticed Addison in a hallway just standing and frowning at the students running past her. 

Now that He's here. What is she up to? 

Edited