Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Addison's POV

"Where did you go?" Satara suddenly asked me as I sat down in my chair.

"Hell" I answered her and ignored her. I jumped in my seat when I saw who entered the door after me earlier.

I looked at her closely; she was a little surprised but didn't show it yet. She just continued walking until she reached her seat. I can't help but look at her, I know when she finds out she will be angry but I know that she won't reject my offer that was told to her.

"Woaaaahh! They are here"

I was automatically irritated by the shouting of the girls here. Annoying brats! I didn't even look at the door anymore; I could feel their presence, annoying brats plus these jerks equal perfect. Oh great! Note the sarcasm.

Alexa Satara's POV

I looked in the direction of the eyes of the newcomers, I was not mistaken. He's staring at Addison! Thanks to her and I'm not doing anything else to her because otherwise, I won't stop myself just for the sake of the Queen.

"Jerk" I heard the woman next to me whisper, none other than Addison. Even if there was a question in my mind, I didn't ask it because apart from what I was going to ask, I knew that she only told Jake.

I just looked at the girl next to me who was doing nothing but sleeping. If you think that I won't wake you up, you are wrong. She still needs to explain.

"Addison" I said her name and poked her arm. From her position now, I know she's awake. I know she's my best friend.

"Why don't you come to the bar before? Don't lie, I know you went to someone else" I whispered to her after she got up and fixed her eyes on me.

Sht, she creeps me out every time she does that stare. Well, she's a demon.

"Just shut up Alexa" she told me so I couldn't help but look away. I know her, even if I want to ask her more, I probably won't be able to. Calling me by that name, means she's giving me a warning. I don't want to reach her patience.

"Morning class" my attention immediately turned to our Prof. It looks like she's not in the mood, but I think the woman next to me is even more in the mood to listen, who is now just laying down and looking at the window next to her.

"Let's have a recital about the World Business History" I just sighed. History sucks! Thanks to the Prof. and we are smart enough not to bother opening the book. I caught a glimpse of the one next to me. Great, there's a recitation and everything but now it's messed up.

"First question, who are the Founders of the Business History?" The question is so easy that's why in order not to call me again, I raised my hand. They all looked at me because I was the only one who rose. Let's expect this woman who has been in the spotlight until now. Good and ignored.

"Business history as an academic discipline was founded by Professor N. S. B. Gras at the Harvard University Graduate School of Business Administration, starting in 1927. He defined the field's subject matter and approach, wrote the first general treatise in the field, and helped Harvard build a tradition of scholarship as well as the leading library in the field. He edited a series of monographs, the Harvard Studies in Business History. He also served as editor of the Bulletin of the Business Historical Society (1926–1953), a journal which later became the Business History Review (1954-date). N.S.B. Grass and Henrietta M. Larson, Casebook in American business history (1939) defined the field for a generation" I said listlessly and sat down. But before that, I noticed a man whispering with his mouth open. He said "Showy". Addison is right, they're totally jerks.