Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Addison's POV

"Good morning Ms. Empress." The staff in the room opened the door to me at the same time. I just nodded at them and forced a smile.

"Two minutes, it's on cue when you enter the hall Ms. Empress" said the Press Con director to me. I just nodded at him and slightly peeked at the monitor connected inside the hall.

Alexa, Maive and Kate are now interviewed by the media. It's just sudden because the news has come out that we are now complete here in the Philippines. We are all from the United States. I only stayed here a few months ago but I was careful not to make it too newsworthy. According to the spokesperson, Dean just gave us permission again today for the Press Con to be held. Just like when we visit other countries, it is tradition for the four of us to have a Press Con and a presentation. Something he mentioned to me earlier that they just need to find and take care of something for our traditional presentation.

"May we welcome Ms. Empress Morgan?" I heard the emcee's announcement in the hall so the staff helped me to enter. Flashes of cameras suddenly blurred my vision so the staff quickly blocked me until I got to the seat between Jessie and Kate.

"Smile Empress" Kate said with a laugh that I gave her a little trouble."

"Shut up Alexa." I smiled defiantly at her which made Maive laugh next to her. I can't imagine how contradicted my actions and words are. Empress who faces limelight as a celebrity is such an act. In fact, our group as Royals is a show to hide another show.

"Let's begin" said the emcee as everyone sat down. I barely caught a glimpse of Kate sitting in front of me. They are only here to listen because their interview is over.

I was staring at the woman who was also wearing a formal dress.

"Miss Empress, are you having your studies here in the Philippines?" I secretly laughed in my mind because of his difficulty in speaking English. She's Korean, her features show it.

Well even foreign media are here. It's normal when something like this happens.

"Yes, honestly I'm always with a group." I didn't expect that the former privacy of the gaming family when I was born would be such a big help. Everyone who'll see this face knows that I'm Empress Morgan. Not as Empress  Addison Sky Morgan

"How come Ms. Empress, I mean we all know that they are studying in Empire University so are you saying that you're also there with them?" a man in a tuxedo answered. A foreign interviewer yet he speaks English well. Our management requires every interviewer to speak the world language. Even if we have our own foreign language that we know, that should still be followed.

"I can't really tell you where I am, you know." I jokingly said to them and they faked a little laugh as they joined me. I even heard Kate's small laughs.

"What about your business share outside this country?"

"I won't be the top heiress if I can't handle it" I bragged proudly. In the female category, I was the leader followed by Alexa, followed by Maive and then Kate.

One after another, the question revolved around my being an actress and model with our Royals group. Some questions were picked up by Jessie again and even about our projects they were seconded.

"Currently Royals are here in the Philippines, we know that your management always prepares for the so called traditional performance of your group. Now, will it be individually? And will it be singing again?" asked a woman who I can tell is Filipina.

"We haven't discussed it yet

"Ms. Empress, not too personal but can we ask you if how are your love life today?" when she said that, I immediately lowered my hand because I knew I might not be able to hold back. I've been avoiding that question for a while now. And I know they know that I also hate that question the most. Damn!