Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Someone's POV

"Great show, congrats" said the hooded woman but with a grey color. She's holding wine on her right hand. I just got to the room but here they are in their seats. Sitting pretty like a queen, our chairs were personally designed for us. There is a crown engraved on it that is right on the opposite side of the head to sit on.

"Thank you, Mare" I answered and also sat in another seat reserved for me.

"Yeah, you surprised them but we have a more surprising hooded one too but with a dark blue color. She's also sitting in her chair with an engraved crown too with the gaming chair turned around on a table.

"Spill it, Ripper." I seriously ordered. Jack or jacks means news for us. And if it's more surprising than my pity, then this jack must be too significant.

"Hmmm, how should we start it?" It started lame for me. She really knows when I get hung up on what people say. But he seems to forget that my patience is also short.

"Die." Instead of being scared, he just laughed along with Mare. They are getting used to my behavior since we left. I don't like this; I used to be calm when she's always here.

"Once upon a time, there's a lady who made a gang which consisted of four girls as members, but as the climax of the story goes a tragic accident happened and she ran away from her group which left the three girls with no clues. But like a thunder, one news flash and saying a girl with a black hood had come in a Battleground." I almost choked while sipping my wine. Right from the beginning of the story, I knew he was referring to us. But his last line, I didn't expect that.

"Ooops, before you react. One more thing the most important news—she saved a gangster. The Oh so famous Fire King."

"Fuck! Did that happen to you?" I asked her. I even smashed my wine glass in the table upon hearing that name.

"Just a while ago Satan, the news is not impossible to spread easily in the underground site. Mare read it from a legit account." I barely felt my sense of what I heard. I hope I didn't have fun with a fake gangster who claimed herself as the Bloody M. But why did he deviate from his plan? She can't hide from her pursuers anymore and she can't hide from us anymore.

"Ladies, we must go with Hell."

"That's all we expect from you Satan." Mare happily told me. Ripper is also smiling while holding her glass; I know very well what goes into their brains.

"I guess it show time"

Addison's POV

Another day, Amara and I went to our class together. Luna insisted so Amara didn't do anything but follow us and just stand next to Luna. My whole morning was quiet. The students are still avoiding me but a few are smiling. I have never seen Jake's group either. And speaking of him, it's just one of the new things discussed here at school, but apart from that, today seems to be a normal day for all the students because it's all about schoolwork today all morning. There was also a small test that took place that some people complained about but I just ignored it. I was home-schooled when I was a kid, and if I was admitted to school then there is no doubt that I could be an accelerated student. I can ace every subject here; it's a matter of not suspecting because I'm a big nerd.

"Whose phone is ringing?" I suddenly put my phone in my bag pocket. The Professor didn't speak any more and went straight back to teaching. I didn't realize that the phone that was ringing now was interrupting the class. I immediately stood up from my seat and left the room when I saw the registration number. It is not listed in my phonebook but I have memorized every number of it.

"What is it?"

"I want to meet you now my Empress." His authoritative voice begins to be familiar to my ears. He always does this whenever he knows I will go against his orders. Of course, he knows me, I'm his child after all.

"Meet me at the place. Someone wants to see you" with that line the call was cut off. I just sighed before I went back into the room to get my things.

"May I excuse you Ms. Addison Sky." We all immediately turned to the door. I quickly walked out the door with my things when the Professor nodded to the Spokesperson of this school.

"The Dean permitted the request of yours to go outside the school's premises due to complying with personal matters. You may be back tomorrow." He directly promised and immediately left. It was surprising that I was given permission to immediately remember what my father could do. He can have everything in his hand in a snap. I don't know what excuse he said and I especially don't know who asked for the request for me but I know that no one will ruin my plan about my real name.

A Lamborghini eventide was waiting for me at the gate of Empire University and I rode to the place that was discussed. The driver is also quiet, just by his appearance; I know he is the brother of our family. I didn't know what important he had to say so he immediately met me. What I know is that he is also in another country because of our business and I know that business is not the only thing that he is busy with in other places. I observed for a while the entirety of a restaurant when it stopped and I got out of my Lamborghini. This antique place witnessed everything. Every good memories of me, I stepped into its door. The simple and old building on the outside has changed on the inside. I was greeted by the bright light from the chandeliers of each table while music from a plaque was playing. You can also see a few waiters and waitresses, as I expected, one person is already sitting at a table in the middle.

"Dad"

"My Empress" My knees suddenly went soft when I heard it. An event suddenly played in my mind. A family talking, I immediately put that out of my mind. A lot has changed; I stared at the person in front of me who was also deeply examining me. Only one thing has changed since I last saw him. He already has white hairs, I was just surprised when he suddenly stood up and pulled me for a hug. His embrace was too high that it felt like he was longing for this for how many years.

"I miss you my Empress." It's been years since I really hugged him. I missed everything, the two of them like this. How I wished my mother was here but I know she can't and she will never be.

We also sat down for a while. The two waiters also arrived suddenly and immediately put down the food and left. Only the sound of cutlery can be heard as the music plays. Just now I was once again consumed by silence in speaking. I respect my parents; after I finished my food, he immediately interrupted the game for a long silence.

"I wish I had enough time for you but I don't." he paused for a while and suddenly he eyed me proudly. "Listen, you are in the right position, I know you have plans and your capabilities. I want to warm you, you entered Empire University and I know there are people who shouldn't be involved but will sympathize. You won't understand it yet, but don't worry I'm your father. I'll set everything for your convenience. I know they can help you so I'll let them be with you again. If you do want the truth from your past, let some people from it be a part of your present." I couldn't avoid letting him know that I didn't understand. I didn't quite get what he was saying. He just chuckled at my reaction and immediately stood up.

"I really have to go now. I have my flight to US. I will come back here soon, but remember how much I really love and miss you my daughter." He said and kissed my forehead. His favorite thing to do to me, before he goes out the door is to smile at me. I can't hide my half smile upon his gesture at me. He really misses me. I got up to leave when I suddenly heard a knocking sound. I know that aura, I know him.

"He always forgets me." he promised me irritable while I still turned my back to her. Is she the one Dad is referring to who will help me? Hell! Cures this life, I just shook my head and started to walk but as soon as I got to the door I was stopped by what I heard. Her word proves that they'll be willing to go to hell with me.

"Well always be with you Hell."

Edited