Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jake's POV

"This is new; we will go to the cafeteria for breakfast. I didn't even bring my gadget. Fck" I just looked at Kyle and he immediately raised both hands, the geek man of our group, a geek man who is obsessed with his technology a man who makes a name for himself in the communication and technology industries. He's that too obsessed that he surpassed his father, the great Kyle Sean Sanchez.

"They're here!"

"Oh my"

I closed my eyes tightly and then ignored their looks and the students' shouts, I looked around the cafeteria. I walked a little further in the middle and stopped. I can't sense the aura I'm looking for.

"Let's go to our class."

"Bro are you serious? We haven't ordered the ladies yet." Dylan complained. The usual Dylan James Martinez, the famous playboy who's a big contrast to his father. But in business, he's totally similar to his father. They're the magnets of women investors.

"It's up to you." I answered and turned around to walk to my room.

"What are you up to? Ethan suddenly asked as he appeared next to me and walked along. After a while I also felt that Kyle and I were together again. Just like what I thought. They will and will still come with me out if their curiosities.

"Attend the class." I simply answered that he just nodded at me. Ethan is John Ethan Garcia. The man with words of wisdom who also gets what he wants. My closest friend who knows me very well? I bet he's thinking of my plans but I don't have plans yet. I'll figure things out first before I would make a step. I don't want to waste time on useless things and people.

"Amara hurry up, I'm sure Addison is already in the room."

I immediately looked at the woman who was walking. I simply looked at them until they also entered our room. I walked faster and entered the room. Everyone starts screaming, I looked behind me only to see Dylan giving some flying kiss, this shitty playboy.

"Shut your freaking mouths!"

Everyone became silent and turned to the screaming woman. She just shouted and then took her nap again with her arms and heads in her armchair. A lady with glasses and messy hair, she's wearing big pants and shirts. A nerd! Everyone seemed to shut their mouths and no one dared to speak. Badass nerd? Interesting!

My eyes immediately searched for the eraser when we passed the whiteboard right next to Ethan's chosen seat. After sitting down, Ethan looked at my hand.

"Bro quit playing with it. I know you're up to something."

"Watch Ethan, watch" And I immediately threw the eraser I was holding in a place and like what I thought.

"Who threw this fucking eraser?" Ethan looked at me dumbfounded. The eraser I threw was picked up effortlessly and without a glance. Well I think I answered his questions.

"So you are the great Ms. Addison." I saw her raise an eyebrow when I stood up and answered but then she just faced me blankly.

"So you are the not great Mr. Jake"

"Compliments are honest words and I'm honest, therefore, I complimented you. Basic logic." She started and just shrugged her shoulders. I never spoke again. I was amazed! So she's not the silent type and loser type of nerd. I just smiled at her and she just raised her brow at me.

She was about to sit down but he faced me again and threw a gang board eraser at me. I just picked it up and sat back in my seat. I didn't hear a single noise earlier; it seems that they all liked the game a little hit and throw.

"So it's true huh? A nerd killed Luke." Kyle commented.

"Correction, dangerous nerd" I wonder if she's how when she's hot tempered. Dylan didn't say goodbye.

"Careful, she might cut your tongue and your weapon for the future." Ethan warned that he and Kyle both laughed. Guys!

"They're a match! Both cold."

"Nerd and a hunk? Not even!"

"They're freaking scary!"

"Hell" we looked at her again, she shouted again! Second time from that nerd, I sat up when she just looked intently at our fellow students who were here in the room. I can't blame her. Even I was disgusted by their whispering. She just blankly stared at everyone if us, including my group. She silently got up from her seat and took her things. Where is she going? She went straight out of the room.

"I'll skip class." I turned to Ethan and immediately started to leave the room. I didn't feel them follow anymore. I even saw him walking and angrily kicked a stone in front of him. So she's not just a badass nerd, she's a sleepy badass nerd. She's really something.

"Hey nerd!" I shouted. She stopped in her place and looked in front of her. I even looked around when I realized there might be someone else but when I faced her place, a stone almost hit me. I immediately dodged, I gained my posture and she looked at me again with a blanking expression.

"You're bored. Watch my match." The words came out of my mouth spontaneously and he didn't even react.

"You're boring to watch"

I frowned at her answer. I know she's a transferee and she's supposed to be new as one of my audience. It was impossible for him to watch the match. I was about to ask her about it but one of her lines raised the corner of my lips again.

"But it will be more boring to listen in a class."

I guess it's a Yes.

Edited