27

The next morning : 9th day

Yoongi stirred in his sleep, waking up to the Saturday morning. As he opened his eyes slowly, he felt a presence behind him.

He turned his head back and his gaze met Jin's, who was spooning him, his arms wrapped around the younger's waist. The elder chuckled softly as he watched Yoongi stirring awake.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he said, his voice deep. "Did you sleep well?"

"Why does it always have to be you I see first thing in the morning?" Yoongi asked, his tone slightly annoyed as he sighed.

Jin's smile only widened. "Well, I suppose that means your day is off to a super nice start then," he teased. "After all, you woke up to the sight of such a handsome face."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming," he muttered.

Jin chuckled softly, his arms tightening as he pulled him even closer while Yoongi groaned at the action.

"Come on, Yoongi, admit it," Jin started. "You secretly love waking up to me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes again. "Tsk, don't let it get to your head."

Jin laughed and then asked with a teasing tone, "Well, are you still sore though?"

Yoongi blinked, confused by the question before realizing what he meant. He shot him a glare, "Shut up." He then pulled the duvet over himself, his body fully disappearing as if trying to hide from Jin's teasing.

The elder chuckled softly as he saw him retreat under the covers. "Alright, alright," he said. "Take your time waking up. I'll be here whenever you're ready." He said as he followed suit, going under the duvet, their bodies pressing close together.

He snuggled more, wrapping his arms more tightly. Yoongi don't know why his body seem to relax everytime Jin was close to him. He then mumbled under his breath, "Get away from me."

But Jin just chuckled, his breath warm against Yoongi's ears as he whispered, "But I know you love this."

Yoongi didn't say anything in return, his cheeks flushing slightly at the teasing words.

Jin then started with a gentle tone, "Well, I hope you won't make me punish you again, Yoongi. I don't enjoy it either."

He paused for a moment before continuing, "Do you know what the real number for the punishment is in all other dom and sub societies?"

Yoongi shook his head slightly in response. Jin nodded as he replied, "It's 150."

Yoongi immediately looked back at him with wide eyes, "W-What? That..That seems cruel."

Jin nodded as he continued, "Yes. And thankfully, I haven't needed to give you that many. Because in the end, it's the dom's decision to decide his/her sub's punishment and that comes with the total number of strikes too." He said, trying to lighten the mood.

Yoongi let out a soft exhale at thought of the higher number. He knew he needed to be more careful in the future to avoid reaching that point.

"But let's try to keep it that way, okay?" Jin said gently, patting his head. "And I don't want to hurt you again. So, just try to stay out of trouble."

Yoongi just remained silent, his expression unreadable as he processed his words.

Then, a thought occurred in his mind that how nice of a dom Seokjin really was. He was always understanding. In many other societies, punishments could be much more severe, and Yoongi knew all too well the harsh realities faced by some subs under stricter doms.