Summer Vacation (Humanized)

Summary: Test Tube and Fan go to the beach. (And they're having a staycation there for 3 days)

Also, this has 5 parts merged into one!

- Part I: Welcome to Paradise -

~ Test Tube's POV ~

It's 12:00 in the afternoon. Fan and I are slacking around at the house, our children are staying with their aunt, auntcle, and their cousin Baxter for a week since it's their summer break, and the temperature is... Very. Very hot. And I noticed that Fan is inside the bedroom. He has the air conditioning on hi cool and is rubbing ice on his face, while wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt. I guess he couldn't stand the hot weather too, huh?

He would moan, enjoying the cool. It's very audible outside our bedroom.

I also want to join him inside the cold bedroom! So I decided to enter and as I opened the door, I surprised him.

The shocked one would flinch at my sight. And as he starts whining, he demands me the words "Close the door! The heat will take over this room!!!"

"Oh, don't be a baby!" I rolled my eyes from his overreaction. "Besides, it's not THAT hot out!" I sighed to calm myself down.

I would head to our bed, snuggling up to him, as I start to hug my little boy. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, dearie..."

Fan would smile, feeling comfortable from my embrace. "It's okay... Just don't do that again... You know I don't like it when you're yelling at me when I'm in a good mood, right?"

"Hehe... Yeah, I'm fully aware of that too..." I would gently play with his hair, enjoying how soft it is.

We would watch some movies on the TV for a while, and out of the blue, I suddenly got an idea! So, I turned my head to Fan, facing him. "Hey Fan!" I started.

"Hm?" The blogger boy seemed to be intrigued on what I want to tell him. "What is it?"

Before bothering to tell it, I would clear my throat first. As I took a deep breath, then suggested "I have an idea where we could fly all our way to Paradise Island and have a 3-day staycation there!" I smiled. "So, what do you say?"

Little did I know, I might've triggered Fan's energy, causing him to squeal in happiness, as he is starting to bounce off the walls.

"YAY!!!" He yelled. "WE'RE GONNA GO TO THE BEACH!!!"

I would start giggling at his behavior, as I start to try and shush him down. "Don't get too excited, darling... We have a lot of things to pack first!"

"All done!" The exhilarated 29-year-old exclaimed. Somehow, I'm very surprised! He truly is packed! He filled up his luggage with beach hats, sunscreen lotions, clothes, and a lot of stuff, and the kicker here is that he didn't break a sweat!

"Wow... Took you about, how long? 1 second?"

"Yep!"

"Yo-" I paused, flabbergasted at this. DID HE REALLY!? "HOW!? THAT'S NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!"

"Well, I just have the ability to do this stuff, y'know? Besides, we're just fictional characters! So, nothing makes sense here!" He says, as he brings his Nintendo Switch dock as well.