Nightmares

Summary: Test Tube had a nightmare about Fan being killed by Taco so she kills her. She woke up, realizing it's just a dream. She began hugging Fan, not wanting to lose him like last time. Fan wakes up from this and comforts Test Tube.

Also, this has murder and suicide. So if you're sensitive to this, go away.

Taking place at her dream

~ Test Tube's POV ~

Fan and I were hanging out near the vending machine. It was night time. So we decided to have a little outing together!

Bang!

Both of us were startled by that gunshot. I proceed to look at Fan only to realize that...

He was shot.

"Oh my..." He said, unable to stand up because of his wound. He tries to cover it with his hand but the wound it caused was too big.

The bullet apparently made a hole in his paper body, making blood excessively flow all over him.

"Fan... Please don't die! I'll take you to my lab immediately!" I exclaimed, carrying his body to my lab in order to attempt to save him from dying.

"It's too late to rescue me, Test Tube..." He said to me, giving me his very last and final kiss. "And remember one thing from me..."

"I love you 'til death do us part..."

Those were his last words before his demise, as he collapses on the floor to his death.

"No... No!" I yelled. I refused to believe he's fully dead as I tried to hear at least a faint heartbeat but... It was silent. He's truly pronounced dead.

I began to mourn on him, which later turn to an emotional meltdown.

A few seconds pass by, I later hear a cackle from an oddly familiar voice...

It was Taco...

I turned my head up, glaring at her with rage covering my face.

"Oh, Test Tube you pathetic girl..." She mocked. "You made Microphone go against me! So, I kinda thought about killing Fan as revenge!"

"You... You bastard!" I yelled, standing up as I made eye contact to her. "You're gonna pay for all of this!"

"Aww, what are you gonna do, huh?"

"I won't let you underestimate me like that." I tackle her aggressively, as I continuously beat her ugly face several times until her shell falls apart.

Taco would attempt to fight back, aiming her gun to me, which fails because I took it from her, aiming it at her instead.

"Test Tube, please... Don't shoot!"

"You killed my Fan. He was MY everything! YOU RUINED ME!!! AND THERE IS NO REASON TO SPARE YOUR LIFE!"

I lost full control over myself as I pull the trigger multiple times on her, crushing her entire shell completely.

Few seconds pass, I start to regain self control, as I began to analyze on what I just did. I stared at both dead bodies, fearful that I might be accused for killing them.

"No... No... What have I done!?"

I lifted Taco's corpse, staring at it, not knowing what to do with it. Should I hide it? I don't know anymore! I just feel like killing myself now... So I can get away from being accused...

"I have to..." I aim the pistol directly at my own head, as I start a countdown to take my own life.

"In 3... 2... 1..."

I pull the trigger, as my life began to exit my body, leaving it dead and to rot there with Fan, and Taco, the one who I murdered.

In sudden events, I woke up from a dimly lit bedroom, laying on a bed. I proceed to look at Fan, who isn't dead at all and is completely... Safe...

I sighed in relief, realizing it was just a nightmare. But at the same time, I was horrified that my husband was killed even though it wasn't real.

Because of that, I start to cling onto him, wanting to secure Fan from his sleep. I started crying because I was so horrified to lose the love of my life.

~ Fan's POV ~

I woke up due to getting interrupted from my sleep. I would gently glance at Test Tube, who's holding me really tight.

"H-honey? Did you... Disturb me from sleeping?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry..." She replied, revealing her teary eyes.

"Test Tube... You're... You're scaring me... Are you okay? What happened? W-why are you crying?"

She refused to answer for a little while, until she finally decided to answer my question.

"Okay, so uhm... I had a nightmare about you... Being killed by... Taco and then I... I was so..." She sniffled. "I was so angry and I lost control! That I... Brutally murdered her for killing you as a repay... And then I... I forgot what happened next..."

I began to process on what she tried to explain, until I finally understood what she meant after a few seconds of thinking.

"Ah, I think I'm getting your point..." I started. "So, you were clinging to me, scared that you might lose me because of the dream you had?"

She nodded. "Yes, that's correct..."

"Oh, Test Tube... You do realize that I'm concerned for your well-being too, right?"

"I know, but-"

"I'm your husband." I interrupted her. "I'm the one supposed to be concerned for you... My purpose is to take care of you and treat you well..." I reassured her, rubbing her back to attempt on giving her comfort.

She hugged me tight, as she continued to cry on my shoulder. "I don't want to lose you again..."

"Shh... It's okay... I don't want to lose you too..."

"I'm so sorry for being so pathetic, Fan..."

"No, you don't have to apologize to me... It's okay..."

"R-really?"

"Yes really... Why would I get mad at you?"

"Because I'm crying?"

"Oh, sweetie... What's wrong with crying when you're actually emotionally distressed right now?"

"That's... Actually a good question, dear..."

I then give her a comforting smile, patting her head gently.

"Let's rest now, dear..." I requested.

"Okay, honey..."

We then sleep peacefully, after a few minutes of being up in the midnight.