Hunting Trip

This part takes place three whole weeks before Test Tube and Fan reunited. Also, the previous chapter takes place at December 21. I have a lot of chapters planned for December! So, get prepared, boys and girls!

- Fan's POV -

Via and I are watching a movie together. And then, one of my brain cells sparked an idea in my brain.

"Via, instead of doing nothing in this house, why don't we go outside and take you to a father and son outing?"

Via liked the idea of that. "Great idea, dad!"

I smiled, feeling proud to be a good father figure to Via. "But first, let me show you something."

I took Via with me as we went to a room filled with displayed weaponry.

"This, my child is my collection of rifles, sniper rifles, and pistols. People find me as a sensitive helpless boy. But, they're dead wrong. I also have a masculine side in me." I bragged.

"I never knew you were into guns, dad." Via said, thinking that me owning guns feels illegal and out of character.

"Well, ever since I was your age, at 10, my dad gave me this... AK-47. You see, my family had this old tradition where my great grandfather's gun was passed to the other, to the other, and to me, and now, it's being passed to you... And you are... The best achievement I've had... To have you as my child."

"Might as well pack our things, right dad?"

"What do you mean? I already did. Med kits, compasses, everything."

"Oh, okay."

- time skip, again, I'm too lazy to write -

- at the Perilous Forest -

- Via Lactea's POV -

I helped out dad to set up a tent and then we sat down for a while.

"Dad, why did we set up the tent here? I've heard this location is where most wild animals live..." I said, trembling that a bear might eat us.

"That's the best part when it comes to hunting trips! The more the beasts, the more targets you can kill! Also, beware of... Terrifying creatures... Such as Australian Spiders, Taco, crocodiles, and especially bears... Let's hunt!"

Dad aims the sniper at a dog.

"What are you doing, dad!?" I asked with fear for the dog.

"Why I'm going to shoot that wolf, of course!" He replies, about to shoot.

"That's not a wolf! That's... A Siberian Husky!"

"Oh, Via! Siberian Huskies are just... Russia's wolves."

He shoots the dog as Vladimir Putin yells "No! That was my dog!"

"Uh, let's hunt some other wolves!"

Dad and I wandered around the forest and then found a deer as dad handed me a sniper rifle.