The Get Along Shirt (Bonus Chapter)

Thursday morning

9:30 AM

- Cabby's POV -

I'm at Fan and Test Tube's house because Fan said so. That's why.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning to you as well! So uhm, Fan, why did you send me here?" I asked.

"Just wait and see." Fan said as he brought Test Tube with him.

"Test Tube? Why are you here?" I asked with confusion.

"Cabby!? Why are YOU here?" Test Tube asked with an angry expression. "Fan, why did you brought this fat freak in our house!?"

"I'm putting a get along shirt with the two of you!" He said as he grabbed the get along shirt.

"What!? Why!?" I and Test Tube asked with anger as we looked at each other with death stare.

"Because you two have been rivals for like... one year and I'm sick of it!" He said as he pouts.

"I am NOT bonding with Cabby!" Test Tube said as she pushed Cabby.

"Me neither!" I exclaimed.

"Too bad." Fan then proceeds to put the shirt on us. "You two are staying together for 1 hour."

"Fan, once I get out of here I am filing my divorce papers on you!" Test Tube says as she tries to get off of Cabby.

"But we've been together for a week!"

"Fan, do you really think this is a good idea!?" Asked Test Tube.

"Yes."

Test Tube then murmured "Sometimes, I wonder why I married such a stupid guy?"

- Fan's POV -

15 minutes has passed. And, I don't know what's happened with the two of them, but I think the get along shirt is working on them, which is nice to hear! It seems that they're actually bonding together!

- Test Tube's POV -

We sat down in a chair whilst wearing the shirt. And actually, I'm kinda enjoying this now. Even though that this woman had put me through a lot of... stuff.

"Hey, Cabby?"

"Test Tube? Hey... what's up?" Cabby said with a smile on her face. "Hey uh... can I say something?"

"Uhm, sure?" I said with curiosity.

"So uhm... I'm sorry for eliminating you."

"I knew you'd apologize." I said as I stifled a giggle. "Apology accepted, Cabby."

"Yeah, thanks." She said with a soft smile in her face.

A silence occured for a moment.

"So uhm, want to hear a secret...? About Fan?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Sure!"

"So, sometimes... Fan would..."

"Uh huh?"

"He would pee his bed."

We laughed for 14 seconds and then we stopped.

Cabby then opened herself and opened Fan's file and added "pee boy."

"Yeah! Go ahead and write that! He'd break down in tears!" I said. "Also, fun fact, he's very sensitive at almost anything!"

She then added "sensitive pussycat."

We laughed hysterically for 20 seconds.

"Oh gosh! I can't- I can't breathe!"

- Fan's POV -

I was walking towards them and asked "Well? How's it going?"

"We're actually having a nice time together, honey." Test Tube answered and then kissed my face.

"Good girl, Test Tube. Good girl."

One hour later

One hour has passed. I then removed the shirt from the two of them.

"See, guys? This isn't THAT hard to bond with your long time rivals."

"We know, Fan. We know." Cabby said as she left.

"Hey, Fan." Test Tube came towards me. "I'll let you know that Cabby knew about ALL of your secrets. She wrote down "Pee boy" and "Sensitive pussycat" on your file."

I started to shed a tear, slammed the door on our bedroom and then I start to break down in tears.

"So predictable of him." Said Test Tube as she went to the sofa and watch Netflix. "Actually, I kinda feel bad for him... Sigh I guess I'll go ahead and comfort him..."

Test Tube entered our room and started to rub my back and comfort me.

"Fan... I... I told those secrets to her..."

"You... you weren't supposed to do that..." I said as I continue to cry.

"Sorry..."