Stinkin' Dead End Job...

Angsty, I think.

- Fan's POV -

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up from a stressful work. I don't feel any warmth on my body, my body is very cold and freezing. I then adjusted my eyes to look at my surroundings...

I then saw Test Tube, who was picking me up from work. "Let's go home now, shall we?"

"Okay..." I said as I grabbed my crutches. (Take note of this: Fan's leg got injured.)

I didn't say anything to Test Tube. However, it's noticeable that I have a gloomy look, and then I went inside our house as I murmured the words "stinkin' dead end job..."

While I entered our bedroom, I checked the time. It's 7:30 PM.

While Test Tube is concerned for me, I let out a sigh and said "Test Tube, can you give me some alone time for a moment?"

Test Tube raised an eyebrow. "But, what about dinner?" She asked, with obvious hints of concern in her expression.

"I'm not hungry, Test Tube... I'm not..."

She then left our bedroom as I layed down on our bed.

10:34 PM

I can't sleep... Oh, why did I drank 7 cups of coffee to keep myself together while working? Why am I doing poor decisions... Ugh... I can't sleep...

I sat up in our bed and I then looked at my own reflection in my mirror and... I looked like a freak! My eyes have bags, my mouth is
so dry, and my face is numb. This is the third day that I can't sleep.

I layed down in bed for a while to wait for myself to sleep peacefully... It's no use... I even can't... I stared at the ceiling for a while and thought "Maybe it's myself to blame for being hurt, stressed, and tired at all times..." And then, a few minutes later, I finally got to sleep.

The next morning

It's 7:12 AM. I got up from bed and took a bath to get ready for another stressful work.

After I got done, I went outside the porch to get in my car.

Test Tube then went inside my car to drive me to office while Bot is now at school.

Time skip

"Have a great day at work, sweetheart!" Said Test Tube as she gave me a kiss.

"Yeah, thanks." I then went outside to get in the office to work.

At the house

- Test Tube's POV -

Over the past few days, Fan is acting... strange, and I feel concerned for him.

"What's up with him, lately?" I asked myself as I sat down on the sofa, thinking of something.

"I guess I'll have a little talk with him after he gets home."

8 hours later

At the office

I was picking up Fan again, like I always do. And, Fan's eyes have bags.

At the house

We entered the house and I thought of talking with Fan. "Hey uh, Fan?"

Fan glanced at me as he reaches for his stuff. "Huh?"

"I think we need to talk about your stress on working."

Fan grumbled in annoyance as he denies that he's not okay. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"Fine?" I asked. "Is not eating for four days, and not having enough sleep considered as "fine" to you? Also, are you high on caffeine!?"

He sighed. "Okay, maybe I'm not fine... It's just that... I work on that stinkin' dead end job for 10 hours or so! And yes, I've drank 12 cups of coffee to keep myself together."

"Must explains why your sleep schedule is a mess... Fan, I concern for your health! You need to be safe! I don't want to lose you, and I feel bad for you!"

Fan was taken aback on what I just said. He felt pity on himself. "Oh... I'm sorry, Test Tube... For not taking care of me... I'll... Try to do my best to not harm myself, love."

I smiled and said "That's good to hear, Fan."

"Yeah, you're welcome..." He said as she kissed me. "I promise you that I will limit my caffeine consumption, I will eat well, and I will have enough sleep."