Chapter•4 ♡

**Note to Readers:**

As you start this chapter, brace yourself for a whirlwind of emotions and intricate dynamics between Rajveer and Parul. Their interactions are charged with tension and unspoken history. Stay engaged with the details and subtleties, as they will add depth to their evolving relationship. Enjoy the journey!

— Sonakshi Singh
____________________________________________

— Sonakshi Singh____________________________________________

Aradhya took a deep breath. "What was AM doing on the ship?"

Without raising his head, Sam replied, "Boss, a party was organized on that ship. There was a contest going on, and it was organized by AM, sir."

Aradhya stared at Sam. "And all our men must be drunk, right?"

Sam stuttered and said, "Voh... boss, iske baare main pata nahi chala, lekin 100% sure hoon ki our men must have been given some intoxicant. That's why all the goods disappeared from the ship, and no one even realized it."

Aradhya pressed her forehead against his. "Go away from here quickly, or else you'll be the victim of my anger!"

Hearing this, Sam hurried out without any delay. Once outside, he leaned against the wall, took a deep breath, and muttered to himself, "Mr. AM, sir, what have you done? Now I don't know what action the boss will take. You shouldn't have done this."

Aradhya closed her eyes and rested her head on the headrest.
____________________________________________

𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬

It was 3:00 in the afternoon. Parul was cooking something in the kitchen, but her attention was elsewhere. She was lost in thought, her eyes fixed on the shadows outside the window.

A chilling thought gripped Parul's mind: Sometimes it feels like I have left myself in the clutches of this demon, like I don't exist in this world. Who am I, and why is this tormented soul after me? What have I done to deserve such a horrific fate? What dark past am I unaware of? Why does Karan call me Sandhya? Is this his twisted love or a dangerous obsession that leaves its cruel mark on my body? The pain always haunts me, a constant reminder of him.

A butterfly comes flying from the front and sits on Parul's shoulder, seeing which Parul's attention is diverted and she focuses on the butterfly. There was a slight smile on her face. Then a drop of blood falls on the butterfly. Seeing this, Parul is shocked and looks up. Karan was hanging above and was staring at Parul's shoulder. Karan looked very scary and terrifying. Blood was dripping from his head and his body had turned completely blue as if the blood inside him had dried up. There were dried blue marks of wounds at many places on his body. There was also a cut mark on his neck. Seeing this, Parul gets scared, then diverting her attention from it, she looks down on her shoulder, and then looks at the butterfly. But as soon as Parul's attention went to the butterfly, it was lying dead on the food and had fallen into the food. Seeing this, Parul was looking with her mouth and eyes open in surprise and she was holding her mouth with both her hands. As soon as she saw it, she started moving backwards with staggering steps and went and sat on a chair near the dining table. She was drenched in sweat and looked at the boiling food in front of her which had turned completely red with blood and was falling down on the floor.
Parul stood by the kitchen, one hand gripping the back of a chair so tightly her knuckles turned white. Tears welled up in her eyes as she sobbed nervously. "It was just a butterfly," she said, her voice trembling. "How can someone be so cruel?"