𝐼'𝑚 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑑𝒉𝑦𝑎 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑔𝒉 𝑅𝑎𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑟𝑒."

Avyan steps out of the hut, a crooked smile on his face, a gun in hand. Aaradhya stops, her eyes narrowing with a dangerous glint. With a sinister smile, she says, "Surprise attacks are the sweetest, don't you think, Khalid?"

There were many secrets hidden behind the faces of everyone present, each with their own twisted style. Avyan's gaze locked onto a muscular man wearing sunglasses and orange swim trunks. The man smirked crookedly at Avyan, who returned the grin with equal menace. Inside the hut, Aaradhya burst into maniacal laughter, as if she held a dark, explosive secret. She lounged back on the sofa, legs crossed, her voice dripping with mockery.

"Ah, the games we play... This is going to be a hell of a show!"

The man standing there, observing everything, slowly began to move back, intending to follow Avyan. However, before he could take another step, someone silently approached from behind and swiftly slit his throat. The man collapsed to the ground, lifeless.

The one who killed the man was a girl dressed in all black. A mask covered her face, revealing only her sharp, cat-like eyes and red lips. Holding a blood-stained knife, she spoke into her earpiece, "Boss, it's done. Target eliminated."

Aradhya from the other side, "hmm good Jennie.

AVYAN strides over to a Bullet, slips on gloves, and discards his shirt for a black t- shirt and leather jacket. The man beside him hands over gear from a suitcase. Now standing in a deserted spot, Avyan transforms his look, donning a mask and black jeans with leather shoes. His waist belt, loaded with a gun and bullets, completes the ensemble, leaving only his piercing green eyes visible. The man hands him a helmet. Avyan puts it on, fastens his belt, and, with a smirk, says:

"I'm heading south to that factory. Try to keep up John."

John gives a sidelong smile and says confidently, "Don't worry about that, boss."

Avyan starts the bike and accelerates away from the scene.
____________________________________________

𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞

Rajveer and Atharv were both glued to the laptop screen. Gunisha, meanwhile, diligently researched mantras, ghosts, and sorcery in old books and magazines. Each of them focused intently on their tasks.

Rajveer suddenly feels a strange sensation,
Atharv saw Rajveer lost in thought, while Gunisha exclaims humorously

"I have searched everywhere in these dusty old books, but couldn't find anything about that elusive locket! Seriously, what kind of mantra did Karan use to make this rotten locket!"

Atharv glances at Gunisha and remarks firmly, "He's a mafia guy; he's capable of anything."

Gunisha raises an eyebrow, nodding thoughtfully at Atharv's observation. Meanwhile, Rajveer, still lost in his thoughts about Parul, remains silent, deep in contemplation.

Rajveer stands up with a determined expression and declares, "We should visit Rathore Mansion once."

Gunisha and Atharv exchange wide-eyed glances, taken aback by Rajveer's suggestion. Atharv, trembling with fear, responds urgently, "Are you out of your mind? We barely escaped last time. If we go now, we might not make it out alive!"

Gunisha nervously swallows and stammers, "R-Rajveer! What are you suggesting? We don't have any weapons or means to defend ourselves."

Rajveer starts walking away without explanation. Atharv calls after him in annoyance, "Rajveer! Why the sudden urge to go there?"