Chapter•16♡

[KARAN SINGH RATHORE!]

Finding someone with her, Guni starts crying loudly and hugs that woman.

The woman holds Gunisha's cheeks with both her hands and says: Stop crying Gunni! Gunisha panics and says: Mom, I should not have come back to Mumbai. Saying this, Gunisha starts sobbing again.

Gunisha's mother. Pragya Mehra.

Pragya lovingly puts Gunisha's head in her lap and starts caressing her head and says: what's done is done, it was yesterday, now don't waste the today by remembering it again and again, this time is a very precious thing, live this time as if it's your last, once the time has passed, it doesn't repeat itself Gunisha.

Gunisha falls asleep in Pragya's lap after a while. Pragya makes Gunisha lie down on the bed and covers her with a blanket and she herself lies down beside Gunisha. Pragya then looks at the bangle in her hand and says to herself: I too had a friend like you, she too left me and went away...
"Friendship is only for a few moments, 'if the friendship becomes too special, then it gets affected by evil eyes' and friends start drifting apart". "The best lesson in life is to befriend yourself once, friends will leave you but your own friends never leave the friends of their heart"!.

In the morning. 7 o'clock!

In Lonavila.
Avyan was sleeping with his hand on Aaradhya's waist. Avyan turns over and opens his eyes and looks at Aaradhya and then gets up a little and rests his elbow on the bed and rests his head on his palm. And looks into Aaradhya's eyes who was still sleeping.

Then Aaradhya speaks without opening her eyes: You are looking at me like this, have your intentions changed after seeing me sleeping.

Avyan doesn't say anything on this and keeps on looking at Aaradhya. Aaradhya opens her eyes and looks into Avyan's eyes. His eyes were somewhere else. Aaradhya looks at herself. Her top had come down due to which more of her cleavage was visible. Aaradhya gets up from the bed, turns her eyes away from Avyan and says sarcastically: 'Pervert!
Avyan starts laughing and says: only for you black Butterfly!

Aaradhya gets up from the bed and looking at Avyan says: Go and freshen up quickly!

Avyan gets up and goes to the bathroom, Aradhya sits on the couch and calls someone.

On the other side

, Atharv was sleeping in the study room. Atharv opens his eyes and remembers yesterday's incident. Then Atharv quickly picks up the phone and calls Gunni. On the other hand, Gunisha was sitting in front of the dressing table. Her face had turned pale without any expression. Gunisha looks at the phone on the drawer in front. Gunisha gets up from her place and picks up the phone and looks at it. Atharv, looking at the phone: Why is this wild cat not picking up my call? Gunisha puts the phone back on the table and goes to the bathroom. Atharv looks at the phone and then puts it back on the table. Then Rajveer comes with a glass of lemonade in his hand. He was wearing a charcoal grey t-shirt and black pants. Rajveer says to Atharv: How many times have I told you not to drink too much wine, it is not good for health. Why don't you listen to me?

Atharv ignores Rajveer's words and Rajveer brings a glass of lemonade in front of him and says: Drink this! And get fresh. Atharv picks up the glass while looking the other way and drinks it in one go and gets up and goes to the bathroom.

On the other hand,

Khalid was sitting in the office, tensed. A man was standing in front of Khalid. He was 40 years old and was wearing a white shirt and pants. He was nervous. Khalid looked up at him and said in a cold voice: That goods must reach South Arabia at any cost! And whoever comes in the way of work, kill him.