She has been raped."

[𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤]

In a youthful flashback, Khalid, dressed in a sleek black coat and pants, lounged by a swimming pool, cigarette in hand. Across from him stood Rawat, equally well-dressed but visibly intoxicated. The ambiance was tense yet familiar, hinting at their shared history as friends and business partners.

"I need that shipment in Dubai, and I need it safe," slurred Rawat, his voice tinged with urgency.

Khalid nodded confidently, exhaling smoke. "Don't worry, it'll be done. Those girls will reach you, each one hotter than the last."

Rawat's laughter cut through the night air, dangerous and mocking. Khalid's tone shifted, teasing yet pointed, "You're a real piece of work, Rawat."

Then, Khalid's expression darkened, delivering more news, "Oh, and Geeta Arora has bolted."

Rawat's face contorted in rage, shattering a glass on the floor. "Are you out of your mind? If this gets out, I'm finished!"

Khalid's reassurance was cold and calculated, "Relax, Rawat. As long as I'm around, no one will catch you."

The scene encapsulated their complex relationship, built on trust, deception, and a shared underworld where loyalty was as fragile as glass.

Chandni Malhotra, elegant at 40 in her light green saree with a round, shiny blouse, entered a room marked "Riaan the rockstar." Inside, the ambiance reflected a blend of dark green, light green, and white hues, creating a vibrant yet soothing atmosphere. The room was adorned with elements befitting a rockstar's sanctuary:

- **Musical Instruments:** A grand piano stood prominently in one corner, while electric guitars of various colors and designs adorned the walls, some mounted on stands for easy access.

- **Memorabilia:** Framed concert posters and album covers lined the walls, showcasing Ryan's journey as a rockstar.

- **Comfortable Seating:** Plush sofas and bean bags in shades of green and white offered cozy spots to relax or jam with friends.

- **Recording Setup:** A professional-grade microphone stood ready on a sleek stand, connected to a mixing board and a pair of high-quality speakers.

- **Personal Touches:** A collection of vinyl records displayed prominently, a stack of notebooks filled with song lyrics and musical sketches, and a vintage jukebox in one corner added to the room's character.

- **Decorative Accents:** Neon signs with music-related quotes illuminated the space, while green and white LED string lights crisscrossed the ceiling, casting a warm glow.

Chandni took in the room, filled with memories of her son Ryan's passion for music and his journey as a rockstar, each item telling a story of his creativity and love for music.

Avyan swaggered into the room, strumming a guitar with theatrical flair. As he entered, he hit a slick move but almost stumbled, recovering with a grin that said 'I meant to do that'. He stood before Chandni, shaking his tousled hair and raising one eyebrow dramatically.

"Don't underestimate the power of the common man!" he declared, his tone teasing yet confident, embodying a mix of humor and charm. Chandni couldn't help but laugh, charmed by her son's playful yet rebellious spirit, the room resonating with music and memories of Ryan's rockstar personality.