Draft one- Akuma Asmodeus, at your service!/ My pet demon

This one of the drafts. Name is still being debated

In we go!

Akuma was taking a nap in Hell. This being the one time he could relax he didn't even wake up when he was....summoned to the human realm?!

Bakusquad+Jiro and Tokoyami POV

We had just finished the summoning circle and now we just need to sacrifice the racoon.

"Imagine if this actually summons a demon!" 

"Dumbass Denki! Demons aren't real, this is just for fun"

"But Jiroooo"

"Nunc exsurgere tenebris anima mea!" as soon as tokoyami finishes saying that a flash throws the summoners against the wall.

After finally recovering from the flash, they see a man with purple and orangey-gold dreadlocks, dressed in a gold and red blazer and dress pants. The most noticable details were his horns and wings, both an ombre of purple to orangey-gold.

"YOU DUMBASSES ACTUALLY SUMMONED A DEMON!? ELBOWS, TAPE IT WHILE I GET HOBO!"

Akuma POV

I stir into consciousness feeling...restrained?

"Astrix, if this is another one of your plans too kill me again, I'm telling you tying me up and throwing me into acid doesn't work" no reply? I crack open my eyes " Astrix if this another one of your shitty illusions, I'll eat your eyes again- wait..since when did humans look so wierd?"