Puppeteer Ch2

Ushinatta pov ( Puppet master)

Wait where's Mammoth and why did I loose connection with Kugu.

'THERE YOU ARE MAMMOTH!YOU CAN'T BE SEEN BY HUMANS BAKA! Wait where's kugutsu. THOSE BITCHES! IT'S GONNA TAKE ME A WEEK TO FIX HIM! DON'T THEY KNOW NOT TO USE THEY'RE FULL POWER!

I sigh this is going to be a long week 'Better get started'

Narrators pov

After a week of non-stop engineering finally Ushi finishes but to ensure this never happens again he's going to have to go to U.A and actually meet his chaotic class. Let's hope the more chaotic side knows personal space before they lose a couple of limbs.

*The next day

Ushi's pov

'Kugu, please don't make me go!'

'Nope so help me I will drag you but don't worry me and mammoth will protect you if they so much as lay a HAND on you plus you need more socialising!'

I get picked up by Mammoth and hidden in his arms that are actually really soft and we walk to U.A with a lot of people staring at us like A LOT.

"God save me when I enter this demon school"

'Kugutsu and Mammoth, go in front of me please'

'Hey I know your scared but you'll be fine. They are just kids after all'

'Fine but please still go in front of me'

'Alright ready?'

He opens the door and finds 1-A sat in silence until they hear the door creak open comedically slow. They just sit there for a few seconds. Are they dumb or something? Then they jump up rushing to Kugu coming closer. Don't come closer. Don't see me please. I think Kugu notices my unease and says lowly 'Step back before you regret it' Sensing a threat, mammoth bursts through the door taking the wall with it. Honestly. He picks me up and walks back out waiting in the hallway. I guess there's always next time and I couldn't say I wasn't happy about that.

'HEY, MAMMOTH BRING USHI BACK!'

'NO! I'M NOT GOING IN THERE!'

'THEN I'M DRAGGING YOU BACK IN! YOU ARE GOING TO SEE YOUR CLASSMATES!'

'NO! THEY'RE LOUD AND SCARY AND THEY DON'T RESPECT PERSONAL SPACE'

Wait why's the door opening? It's not Kugu but there's a weird white scarf? thing coming out. Wait IT'S MOVING TOWARDS ME.

Aizawa pov (shocking!)

Who's out there Kugu mentioned mammoth? I assume that's the beanbag doll as my exploding problem child likes to call it but who's 'Ushi'? We can't have a child here.The only option is to get him with my scarf apparently he won't come in any other way. I've almost reached him until two silver flashes cut my scarf into pieces?! How this is fibre threaded with titanium alloy!

'Don't touch him' says Kugutsu wait KUGUTSU! But he was exploded yesterday.

While I was contemplating this he goes out the classroom and returns with a child?

'Kugutsu, leave the child. I need to take him too Nezu'

'Don't you dare touch him' he growls(idk how else too describe it(all of the comments are gonna be FURRY istg)) and suddenly blades form on his hands or rather in place of his hands??

'Ushi. Introduce yourself' THAT'S USHI?? A CHILD!

'um well..I'm Ushinatta Ningyōtsukai and I'm y-your classmate'

'CLASSMATE!?' The problem children scream

'SHUT IT!' Goddamn I need coffee

'Wait, wait, wait. You're there classmate.'

'You can't be older than 12?'

'What's your quirk?'

'W-well, let me explain. Yes i'm your actual classmate. I'm twelve correct and um my quirk is Puppeteer. It allows me to control puppets, dolls and maroinettes-

'LIKE ME! oh and mammoth too'

'K-kugu shh-S-so yeah the classmate you all know is Kugutsu. He wanted me too introduce myself but It's pointless seeing as I'm never coming back'

'BUT USHIII WHYYY!'

'Because they're a bunch of brats and fakes obviously!' I fear this child has had bad experiences with heroes most likely ones from the UA teaching staff.

'What do you mean? UA has no place for fakes. It is a school for aspiring heroes-' says sonic problem child before he's cut of by the child.

'Shush. You're being taught by mostly fakes. Want me to name a few? Midnight she uses her costume as a way to get free things of strangers same as Mt.lady. All Might Quirkist, encourages them too kill themselves and has the second highest rate of killing villains and more but I would assume those are private.' He looked directly at Midoriya and I can assume he knows..but how?! 'Nezu has blackmailed every hero here and has enslaved animals into a war against each other for 'research'. ( This is just what he has found out. None of this is canon It's just what I think would have happened)

How does he have that much information!?

I realize the class is silent

Narrator pov

'I'll take my leave. Come on Mammoth, Kugu you can stay here if you want. Oh yeah Aizawa, pass me your scarf. Right now It's really weak and I need a new project so I guess I'll make it better. See ya never' and he just walks out with my scarf and 'Mammoth'.

'W-well I'll be leaving now. Come on Mammoth and Kugu I don't mind if you stay here. A-aizawa sorry about your scarf. If you could give it to me I'd gladly make it better! I do need a new project. Well, I'd say see ya later except I'm planning on never coming back here'

'GET BACK HERE BRAT!' Bakugo stomps over to Ningyōtsukai and grabs him his quirk activating

'I knew it. You're all the same' He whispers starts to shake Bakugo stops as Kugutsu and Mammoth seemingly teleport behind him. Bakugo notices the presence and and looks behind him frozen and drops Ushi. Before he hits the ground, Kugu catches him and now we can all see he's sobbing, tears streaming down his face as he curls up into Kugutsu still shaking.

Mammoth picks up Bakahoe (I'VE TOLD YOU STOP RUINING THE STORY) (IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE'S AN ASSHOLE)(JUST FIX IT) Bakugo and throws him into a wall leaving a dent. Blood trickles from the side of his head prompting class 1-A to leap up into defensive positions.

'See to your student Aizawa-sensei. I will be taking my leave.' says Kugutsu as him and MAmmoth leave while consoling Ushi who is now just shaking in his arms transferred to Mammoth's beanbag arms. As they leave they see All Might running towards them hearing the crash but one look at a child, his student and the supposed villain from yesterday causes him a moment of confusion as they pass him. He snaps out of it and grabs Mammoth. He turns around mouth half-unstitched and growls at All Might.

'We're leaving. Don't stop us we need to get him home oh and All Might stop being a quirkist murderer" says Kugu threateningly making All Might drop his hand and allow them past until Midnight appears behind. Ass Wipe(narrator istg) ( Alright fine) All Might had called for help after seeing the tall entity again. She activates her quirk and the mist tendrils put Ushi to sleep. This was the final straw for them and Mammoth pick up All Might and Midnight quickly throwing them into another room while they jump out the window leaving the two unconcious heroes leaning against the wall. Rewatching the camera roll, Nezu becomes intrigued by this child.

'Well, he seems quite....interesting...'He says and starts too laugh the teachers in the lounge next door are absolutlely terified as one should be when Nezu starts to laugh.