Akuma Asmodeus, at your service! part 2

Akuma pov

"Hey...Hey! HEY! Are you deaf or something? Don't you speak Denshka?"

The weird humans start too speak again.

"OK what the fuck. Why Japanese. So can you understand me now?" I ask slightly irritated

"Are you an actual demon?!-" The yellow boy starts too say before getting cut of by the hobo

"What language were you speaking before?" Hobo asks

"Well Denshka of course? By the way what year is it?" These guys are weird. It can't be that far past from when that Jesus guy died.

"It's the year 2139 why?"

"Wait what? HOLY SHIT! I DON'T WANNA BE OLD! That does explain why you didn't  understand Denshka though" I ponder a question 

"But if you're so far into the future how do yous till have these old demon summoning scrolls around. I reccomend not too mess around with those anymore. I maybe the strongest demon but I like too say I'm a lot more laidback than the others. Honestly they would have taken your souls by now"

"HAH?! YOU CAN'T EVEN BREAK OUT OF THE OLD MAN'S SCARF AND YOU'RE THE STRONGEST?!" The angry pomeranian shouts 'Damn dude inside voice'

"Wait, so this isn't some sort of welcoming ritual from the future?Shit my wings are gonna come out soon. Could you let me go I really don't wanna break your scarf- And too late" Before the scarf could be released my wings popped out tearing it too shreds. I get up and stretch then walk over too red boy. 

"Would'ya mind if i pet your hair?" 'Fuck my intrusive thoughts' 

"W-well, sure..?" He says

"Great!" 'Wow it's actually pretty soft even though it looks so spiky-wait...Is his face red? He's blushing? Awww that's cute'

I smile at him and move on to another one.

"Hmm....Yellow boy "

He looks up at me slightly trembling so I crouch down too his height and smile at him, patting his head too "Hey, don't be scared just don't mess around with those anymore Now i do still need a soul soooooo you grape toddler would fit right at home in the lust ring" I snap my fingers and the grape toddler falls into Hell.

"I bid you adieu humans!" with this i snap my fingers again another hole opening up but as I'm halfway through a force yaks me back up by my neck.

'What the fuck?!'

Bam another little section

if anybody has read this book thank you!