intermission/hiatus

Hello, readers! In case it wasn't already a little obvious due to fact that i haven't updated in forever, the story will be on pause for an indefinite period of time.

Yes, i had already started working on the trial chapter, but started losing motivation (as i tend to when writing trials) so i put it on hold. Then my life went on and i went back to the prologue and first few chapters. Yikes, my writing style improved a LOT. Which is why i feel the need to rewrite this story.

I could just abandon it, but i could never do that to myself (or the readers who enjoy it) sind i spent a laughable part of 2022 building this plot and i grew attached to it. There's just some stuff that i could've done different, so i will! I won't remove this story from wattpad, at least not until the rewrite has about five chapters published.

That being said, i don't know when that'll happen. But it will. Just not now. I have tons of projects other than this one, and being a fanfic competing against my original works that require a little more brainpower to come up with, it gets forgotten a lot.

If you're still here after this ramble, just keep in mind that this is not the last time you've seen the Nightmare saga! I will return, preferably when i have things more settled in my mind and i have a clearer idea as to where i'm going with this.

In the off chance that you like my content a lot and realized that i don't publish a lot on wattpad, do check out my Tumblr! i post a lot of idea there and especially poetry, which is something i've been more drawn to lately anyway. The user is Silverisafukingtrainwreck

Thank you for your patience, see you all again sometime!