28

Yoongi then showered and put on fresh clothes, feeling slightly relaxed as he then made his way to the dining, where he found Taehyung and Jungkook already seated. The maknae was engrossed in his phone, while Taehyung seemed to be sulking.

As he went over there, Tae saw him coming and he immediately attempted to hover over him angrily.

However, Yoongi casually stepped aside, causing the younger to stumble and fall to the floor. Jungkook laughed at the scene, while Yoongi looked confused by his sudden aggression.

Taehyung got up from the floor as he glared at him. Sensing the tension, Yoongi's confusion deepened as he asked, "What?"

Taehyung's glare only intensified as he spat out, "It's because of you!"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, trying to make sense.

Taehyung started to blabber with frustration. "Because of you, I got punished yesterday, especially by that brat Jungkook!" he accused, pointing at Jungkook, who just casually shrugged innocently.

He then continued, "Because of you, my ass is still on fire, and I can't even sit properly!"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, finally understanding. "But why is it my fault?" he asked.

He then huffed out as he started to accuse him, "Was I the one who asked you to fight alongside me? Did I tell you to get involved? Did you not have a brain of your own? No one forced you to come and fight."

Taehyung remained silent, his lips formed a pout as Yoongi continued, "Your brother even told us both to go and inform him if there was any fight. Even if I fought, you could have just gone to him and told him there was a fight. You had every chance to avoid it, but you still chose to fight with me."

Jungkook intervened as he chuckled, "Hyung, just let it go. He's going to keep sulking anyway. No need to keep going on about it."

Taehyung huffed in frustration, then went over to his chair with a pillow on it, sitting down with a pout. "But I'm still mad at you," he muttered as he gave Yoongi another glare.

Yoongi shook his head, muttering under his breath, "Brat."

Just as he sat next to Taehyung, Jin entered the room, smiling warmly. "Good morning, boys," he greeted, his eyes lingering on Yoongi for a moment longer before he turned his attention to the maknaes.

He glanced around, sensing the tension and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook chuckled lightly, while Yoongi huffed and gestured towards Taehyung, saying, "Ask your little brother."

Jin raised an eyebrow as he looked at Taehyung questioningly. The younger crossed his arms, still pouting, but didn't say anything.

The butler started to serve them the breakfast and Jin sighed softly, realizing that he might need to coax him, "Since today is Saturday, a holiday, how about we do something fun together? Any ideas?"

Taehyung's expression brightened slightly at that, while Jungkook perked up with sudden interest.

Yoongi huffed out at that, shaking his head. "I won't waste my energy doing childish gam-"

"Hey, I just saw this haunted place on the internet! It's takes about 1 hour from here if we drove by car. We could check it out!" Jungkook cut him off excitedly.

Taehyung's eyes widened with excitement as he leaned in, suddenly interested. "A haunted place? That sounds thrilling! Let's do it!" He said, completely forgetting about his plan to sulk all day.

Yoongi couldn't help but huff to himself.

Haunted place? That sounded like something for kids, not for him.