THE GREEK GODS?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🙇🏽👏🏾
_____________

A car comes crashing into the Sun Labs facility. As the camera pins to the hole in the building...Hands wound appear grabbing the sides of the wall.

Coming through the wall is Leonidas. A great warrior of ancient Sparta!

Power Man and Tank both senses something off

Power Man and Tank both senses something off. The simulation ends. Bringing the two back into reality.

Blast would be seen running through the laboratory rescuing workers. Leonidas stands idle, a golden helm, golden gantlets along with gold boots and a long red cap with sharp collars!

Leonidas: Where is the warrior that goes by Tank?

Tank looks at Power Man.

Tank: Is that...
Power Man: Leonidas! The spartan king. Why is he looking for you?

Tank: I don't know. Maybe he's here to help?

Both Tank and Power Man would walk closer to the spartan king.

Tank: I'm the one you're looking for!

Leonidas: Good. (Points spear at Tank) I'm going to enjoy taking you to hades!

Leonidas would throw his spear at Tank. The golden spear would zip past Blast almost hitting the speedster before it finally reached Tank.

Seconds before the spear could hit Tank. Power Man appears in front of Tank. Grabbing it, throwing it back at Leonidas.

The spear would fly back towards its owner so fast that Leonidas had no choice but to move out of its way.

Tank: He's definitely not here to help! I have to help!

Tank eyes glowed blue. Leonidas raised his Shield feeling the heat coming from Tank's eyes.

Power Man also would charge up his heat ray vision. Leonidas would see both heroes about to release one of their most powerful attacks.

Even in the line of fire the spartan king would hold his hand out. Seconds later his spear would appear in his hand.

As both Tank and Power Man released their Heat Ray Vision onto Leonidas. Two huge beams of red and blue energy would hurdle its way onto the spartan king.

Leonidas would use his shield to redirect Tanks Beam into Power Mans Beam. This caused for an explosion. Sending everything and every one flying.

Luckily blast cleared every single person within a 5 mile radius. Leonidas crashed into a building.

Blast caught both Tank and power man. Taking them into the suite room.

Blast: You get that kid on a suit Power Man. I'll keep him busy until you guys are ready.

Tank: Thanks Blast. (Walks in the suit machine) Now how does this thing work.

Power Man: Blast. Be careful. (Looks at Tank) what's your favorite colors Tank?

Blast would blast off towards Leonidas.

Tank: I'm a red and white kinda guy.

Power Man: Okay perfect. (Clicks buttons) Iron or gold?

Tank: The suit itself can be Kevlar, Gloves can be can be gold, shoulder plate gold, the chest plates and body armor gold.

Power Man: To much gold! It will slow you down. I think we stick to the Kevlar body suit with gold armor pieces. Dawning the symbol of vengeance.

Tank: Vengeance you say!

Meanwhile. On the outside of the university of heroes.

Blast: You will have to try harder than that! (Starts circling Leonidas) take this, whirlwind tornado!

Blast would run around the spartan king so quickly that a tornado would form! Sucking the spartan king into the tornado.

Blast would stop. Clapping his hands super hard and fast creating waves of electricity. The waves of electricity shocked the spinning spartan king.

The tornado would suddenly take in the electricity. Turning it into an electric tornado.

Leonidas screaming in pain until...

Leonidas: You will have to try harder than that. If you wish to kill a warrior like me!

Leonidas body would stop spinning! His spear begins spinning, he struck Blast mid run with his spear. Blast crashes into a building.

Leonidas swings his shield violently against the tornado causing it to vanish.

He then walks up to the injured Blast.

Leonidas: So sad. (Stumps on Blasts chest) You could have been great for my army! Yet you will parrish along with your team of heroes!

Tank: Remove your dusty boots off of my friend! (Tank appears beside Power Man in his very own hero suit) I'm who you want so come and get me! Power Man take Blast to get help I got this.

Power Man: On it!

Power Man dashed past Leonidas. As Leonidas leaped into the air towards Tank. His spear in hand.

Tank dodged each swing until Tank knocked it out his hand. Tank quickly punched the spartan shield. Putting dents in it.

This causes for Leonidas to slide back creating trails of smoke beneath his feet....