James

Me leading the Order Meeting was an absolute success and I couldn't be happier with it.
"Well done, James! Absolutely excellent work!" Professor Flitwick praises, absolutely beaming at me with pride which almost makes me blush.
"Merlin, Son, I didn't know you had such leadership in you!" Dad exclaims with a smile, clapping me on the shoulder when he reaches me
"What can I say, I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve" I reply with a grin, feeling simply giddy over the whole ordeal.
I was expecting the session to go down like a sack of potatoes, but I didn't falter once, I got the ball rolling and it never stopped. People listened and did what I said, they took my advice as well as my criticism and no one protested to or complained about anything I had to say, it was exhilarating.
I just wish Regulus had have truly been here in the moment, experiencing it all with me.
"You were brilliant, darling" Mum says, smiling at me so sweetly the way she always does.
It's hard not to love my Mum, she is a wonder, she's just so lovable, there's nothing to dislike about her.
As everyone chats about how well the session went, I notice Dumbledore slip back inside the room, which means he left at some point and I didn't notice, I frown at the thought of why he may has to leave, but that frown is muffled when I look back up at Dumbledore.
Dumbledore makes a bee-line for me.
"Mr Potter, may I have a word?" Asks Dumbledore
"Of course, Sir" I reply, stepping away to the side with him.
"That was excellent, James, exactly what I want you to continue doing for your mission" Dumbledore praises
"Thank you, Sir, although, with all due respect I couldn't help but notice you weren't here for the entire session" I reply
"Ah yes, Mr Black wanted a word with me"
"Regulus?"
"Indeed"
"Is he okay?"
"He was telling me about Mr Reins"
"Oh"
"He brought me some vital information"
"A student died"
"I sympathize and I am sorry, but no one is guaranteed life in war"
"What happened to Arlo, what Regulus had to witness, that doesn't bother you?"
"It bothers me a great deal, James, but we have to look at the bigger picture. Regulus' information is vital to our success"
"So when I asked you to protect him did you take that for a joke?"
"I never promised anything"
"You said you were doing your best"
"I still am"
"Yeah well you're still doing a poor job of showing it"
"I'm sorry you feel that way"
"Well, you'll be a damn sight sorrier if Regulus doesn't see the end of this war, because if I lose him then you lose me"
I walk away, not wanting to entertain the conversation any further, I can feel the anger boiling up within me and I really don't want Dumbledore to ruin what has been a really good evening, which is why I decide to be the bigger person this time. I could have continued, I could argue with him for a lot longer and explain why Regulus needs to be protected at all costs, but I don't, I walk away.
"Alright, Prongs?" Sirius asks with a raised brow in a show of concern
"Just peachy thanks, Pads" I reply stiffly.
Sirius looks at me sceptically, but he doesn't question me any further.
"That was brilliant, James!" Peter exclaims
"Thanks, Pete" I reply with a small smile
I stay behind in the Room of Requirement as people come up to praise me, chat to me and ask me questions but really, I just want to have dinner and go to bed as I feel a sudden tiredness wash over me.
"Why so forlorn, Sunshine?" Lily asks with a small smile as she approaches me.
It's just us in here now.
"I think forlorn is a bit of an exaggeration" I reply
"Mayhaps" says Lily
"May what?"
"Mayhaps, it's a remix of Maybe and Perhaps, I like the way it sounds"
"You are a wonder"
"Why thank you" Lily winks at me "Now, tell me what's made your smile disappear?" Asks Lily
"It doesn't matter" I reply
"We don't have to talk, there are other ways to turn that frown upside down" Lily says seductively, running her hands down my chest as she captures her bottom lip between her teeth.
Fuck.
I like when she does that.
But if I sleep with her I'll feel like I'm cheating on Regulus
Regulus and I aren't together, we're at perfect liberty to shag whomever we like.
"Care to demonstrate the ways you mean?" I ask
"Mm, perhaps I will. In here?" She asks
"I don't see anyone around" I reply
"I suppose you're right" She states
As if the Room of Requirement saw the future, a bed appears a few feet away from us. I move toward it but Lily stops me
"Not just yet" She says as she kisses me.
When she kisses me, she slides her hand down my chest all the way to my crotch where she grips and I groan into her mouth.
She rubs her hand up and down, adding pressure and granting me the friction I crave so desperately. I grind into her hand and moan into her mouth.
She pulls her hand and her mouth away before she slides down onto her knees, taking my jeans down with her.
She licks from base to tip which sends a shiver down my spine before she takes me in her mouth and begins to move her head back and forth, causing me to buck my hips, grip her hair, curse and moan as the waves of pleasure crash over me and I'm almost sure I'm sent into another dimension.
I reach my climax rather quickly and before Lily has time to say anything I pick her up, wrapping her arms around my waist and I carry her to the bed. I lay her down gently and place myself between her legs.
She is wearing a gorgeous white dress that reaches her ankles as well as her white high top converse and she just looks wonderful.
I kiss down her chest and hike up the skirt of her dress, removing her underwear as I kiss along her collarbone.
I move myself all the way down her body until my head is in between her legs.
I then begin to devour her like I'm attending The Last Supper which causes her to grip my hair and writhe under me, messing up the bed sheets.
When she climaxes I capture her in a kiss to allow her some time to come down from her high before I position my hips between her legs once more and enter her. As I do so she moans into my mouth and I bury my head into the crook of her neck as I savour the sensation.
I then begin to move my hips, slow at first, but I am unable to keep a hold of my self control and so before long I'm thrusting in and out of her at a fast and consistent pace, both of us gripping at each other, our moans mixing, neither of us exchanging meaningless words, the both of us completely lost in the pleasure.
When we both finish we take a moment to lie next to one another, each of us catching our breath after that bout of cardio.
"Well, you have, in fact, turned my frown upside down" I say, turning my head to face her, grinning stupidly as I say it.
She giggles and turns to face me, a big smile on her face as she replies "That was my goal"
"We have an odd relationship, you and I" I say
"Yeah, but it's my favourite" Lily replies
"Really?" I ask
"Yeah, you don't get hung up on the fact that I don't want to be tied down, you treat me like a friend when we aren't fucking and when we are fucking you fuck me like you mean it, I like that about you. Plus, you have this quality about you, it's hard to stay away, not in a sexual way, just in general, you're always so nice and kind, you're funny to, you always know how to make people laugh. You love so fiercely and I think people like being around you because you're not afraid to be who you are, you're not afraid to love and to share your kindness. Most of all, though, people like you because they admire you. I know I do" Lily replies
I just stare at her for a few moments, mouth slightly agape as I try to process all the lovely words she's just said to me.
"Wow, I- thank you, Lils, I didn't realise I was that...important"
"For someone who is supposed to be smart you can be a real dingbat sometimes you know that?"
"There's my Lily"
She laughs and rolls her eyes "Look I just wanted you to know that you're my favourite male fuck buddy"
"You're my favourite female fuck buddy"
"I'm your only female fuck buddy"
"Well, I'm mostly occupied with one particular person when it comes to that activity"
"I suppose you do have a point"
"Who's your favourite female fuck buddy?"
"Mary"
"Oh?"
"It's not going to be anything more than sex, James, don't get ahead of yourself, I'm not ready for commitment like that just yet"
"I literally didn't say anything"
"You are terrible at hiding your facial expressions"
"Not everyone is perfect"
"What? You mean to tell me Mr James Fleamont Potter is not perfect? Well that's news to me mister"
I roll my eyes and playfully shove her which causes her to laugh.
"We should get to the Great Hall if we want any dinner" Lily says
"Well, that's if Remus has left us any" I reply
"He only seems to be ravenous at a certain point of the month" 
I freeze for a second "Really? I haven't noticed"
"You are the world's shittest liar"
"I'm not lying"
"Another lie"
"I would never lie"
"Okay well that is most blatantly a lie but that is besides the point, James, I know Remus is a werewolf"
"He- you- what? No, he-."
"James, it's okay, I'm not going to tell anyone, I will tell him I know but honestly I don't know why he didn't tell me to begin with there's nothing wrong with that. It's not a path he chose for himself, he shouldn't have to be ashamed of it, plus if he had have told me earlier I could have helped him brew some wolfsbane to help him on full moons"
I stare at her dumbfounded for the second time today "You-you don't care?" I ask
"Why should I? It's not my place to. I imagine it's much more harrowing for him than anyone else, so who am I to judge him for what he cannot change?" Asks Lily
"The world does not deserve you, Lily Evans" I state simply.
She rolls her eyes "Don't get lovey dovey with me, Potter, I will puke, and I'll aim it at you as your punishment"
"Kinky"
"You are an absolute cretin"
"That is not what you were saying all of five minutes ago"
She throws her shoe at me and thankfully misses.
Finally we get to the Great Hall for dinner, both of us giggling as we join everyone at the table.
"Did you get lost in the fucking abyss?" Asks Sirius
"Not quite no" I reply with a smirk
"You two? Gross!" Exclaims Sirius
"Get a grip" I reply
Sirius gapes at me in disbelief before he flings a pea at me, so I fling one back.
"Now, now, children, behave" Remus reprimands us playfully
"Sorry, Remus" Sirius and I say in unison as though we really are children.
As I eat dinner, I realise that my good mood has returned and I'm feeling significantly better than I was after my chat with Dumbledore.

_____________________________

Hello there my lovelies!!

I know! Two chapters in less than 24 hours is crazy but I had the time so I thought I might as well!! Okay so first of all we all knew James would absolutely slay the house down leading that meeting, he served in more ways than one.
Dumbledore slander!!!! I will always be a Dumbledore hater and in this fic I'm trying hard to make people hate him because he is a kind of villain in this fic.
I know a lot of you don't particularly like Jily in this fic but James and Lily have such an odd friendship that I fucking love like they aren't in love but they have love for each other and they're there for each other in all ways needed.
Also the fact that James and Lily can have sex and then immediately start having banter is so funny to me.
Also also, Lily talking about Remus is actually so fucking sweet like she's so accepting and loving and she doesn't even realise how kind she is.
Then we obviously have marauders banter and a happy ending to this chapter!!!
(There will not be as much happiness in the next chapter so take this as like a pre apology)
I will stop yapping now but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll catch you in the next one! Until then, have a great day my loves!

Stay wonderful!

All my everlasting love,
Blue<3