Chapter 87- Hunger

Y/N POV:

You were running excitingly towards the kitchen and creaked open the door to sneak up on Alastor.

"Morning~" You whispered in Alastors ear but he didn't acknowledge you...he just looked deeply in thought.

I can't wait to see his reaction to his gift later! I'm so tempted just to give it to him now...

"Alastorrrr?" You asked, clicking your fingers in-front of his face trying to snap him out of his daze.

"Huh? Oh happy Christmas time thing!" He enthusiastically smiled. "I was just thinking about my mother...I thought you were Nifty."

"She's still asleep, I heard her rapidly scuttering around at late hours last night. No surprise she's not awake..."

"...What are you making?" You asked, peering over Alastors shoulder.

"Your favorite! Nifty eats anything and everything so I'm sure she will like it too." He leaned to the side to show you [Insert favorite food] he was baking/cooking.

"It's crazy how much food she eats for such a small person." You chuckled.

"The metabolism of a younger person is often much faster than that of an older person, of course I'm not saying we are old chère." He smirked and winked down at you.
"In addition, the replenishing and replication of cells are occurring, this requires more calories to ensure. Nifty is very physically active day-to-day so that probably factors in quite a bit." He explained and you looked up at him slightly concerned.

"How do you know so much?! About everything?!"

"I'm just a knowledgeable man and well-read." Alastor shrugged with a proud smirk.

~small time skip~

Nifty's POV:

"I made you a present!" I hopped up and down eagerly in-front of Alastor and y/n. We were all sat close to the fire, y/n was holding a small red box in her hands. I'm guessing it was for alastor.

"Oh what is i-"

I opened a box of spiders I have collected, I made them into a pretty, delicate necklace for y/n and a crushed up bow tie for Alastor.

"Do you like it?" I beamed and y/n's face looked disturbed at the twitching arachnid necklace I placed in her hand.

"We love it thank you Nifty." Alastor sighed with an amused smile.

Yes! I knew they would love it! Next year I'm going to make them some snail bites. The crunch of the shells is so satisfying...although they do get stuck in your teeth. Mmmmm so tasty...

Alastors POV:

Nifty left, I assume to go find some more creatures to torture around the house. I love her company here, she makes me smile even more.

"Okay, are you ready?" Y/n shuffled closer to me, holding out a small red box.

"I'm very intrigued in what you have bought me, mon amour~" I kissed her cheek lightly, she giggled handing me the box.

I carefully lifted the lid and placed inside was a red-tinted, circular monocle. My smile widened even more.

"Y/N!" My voice was raised energetically. She looked worried at my reaction, thinking I didn't like it. "I LOVE IT! It's perfect and the color is exquisite!" Her face relaxed and I suddenly embraced her tight and we fell onto the floor. I was now on-top of her, the fireplace warmed the side of my body and y/n looked all flustered.

"Do you remember when I said all night, anything you wanted~" I leaned down next to her ear and whispered smoothly.

"I do" Y/n stuttered.

"Save those words for our wedding darling~" I bit her earlobe softly and...

————————————————————
A/N

Next chapter is smut. (I'm finally home and can hide from my family in my room.)

Here's some art I found of our favorite pomegranate:

For some reason wattpad got rid of these photos so here you are^

.
For some reason wattpad got rid of these photos so here you are^

Idk what goes on in my mind sometimes when I'm writing this book