Chapter 88- Breathless (Skippable)

WARNING: SMUT ⚠️

Y/N POV:

"..." Your mind was so stunned from Alastor's seductive flirts, you couldn't find the words to express yourself.

"Do I really take your breath away?" He grinned smugly looking down at you.

"How do you just come up with responses so quickly it's very impressive~...But Alastor, there is one problem though...we are not alone in this house anymore. Remember? "

Is this what it's like to have kids? You never get any time to yourself without stressing about them and their whereabouts...I'm so glad I can't bear children.

He clicked his fingers with a lustful, admiring your features. There was now a neon green fog filling the room which faded away swiftly into the walls surrounding you and Alastor.

"You can scream my name as loud as you want to now~" He pinned your hands above your head harshly but not too rough to cause you any pain.

I love him with my whole insane heart.

"What would you like me to do to you mon amour~" He started kissing down your neck, which made your body decompress underneath him, he hummed quietly between the kisses.

"I- you make my mind not work." You stuttered, still lost for words.

"That's a magnificent compliment~" He cupped the side of your face, looking deeply into your eyes with a genuine smile.

"You drive me crazy chère, I didn't think it would be possible" His hands trailed down between your thighs, brushing over your clit.

"Stop teasing me Alastor." You sighed, smiling down at him as he descended down your body.

"If you say so~" One hand gently slipped under your knickers the other was still above, pinning you down. He started to slowly circle the tip of his finger around your clit, you suppressed a groan at his sudden passionate touch.

"Don't be afraid to be loud chère, I love hearing your alluring moans~" He inserted one of his fingers and your back arched at the sensation, he flawlessly massaged your g-spot.

"A-Alastor~" You moaned out loudly, your voice echoed through the room and he fastened the pace, you felt your core already getting tight and you were so close to the edge already.

He hummed proudly to himself as a wave of euphoria rushed through your body, making you feel a pleasant tingling sensation.

"You are so perfect." He licked slowly up his soaked fingers, with a smirk.

"Chère...This might seem like a strange request and you can say no, I don't mind at all."

"Go on..." You asked, highly intrigued and bit your lip.

"Can I bite you?"

Oh!

You nodded, his smile widened and he began to kiss down your neck then along your shoulder. He sunk his teeth deep into your shoulder and you sharply inhaled at the pain.

Alastors POV:

The metallic delectable taste filled me with more desire for her, my love for her grows every single day.

I don't know how but she makes me even more crazy.

"I want you." She groaned, gripping the back of my hair and pulling me towards her.

Don't have to tell me twice.

"Lift your hips for me darling." I demanded grabbing her waist and immediately released my rock hard cock from my pants.

Her blood makes me extremely excited, I'm not sure why...

"You are such a good girl~" I thrusted deep inside her, pausing for a few seconds. She always hugged me perfectly, It was an incredible feeling.

"Mhm" She whimpered, underneath me.

"You take me so well..." I fastened my thrusts and had to take away my hand from pinning her to balance myself.

"...f-fuck!"

"A-Alastor."

"I know, I know just hold on a little more darling~"

My mind started to get foggy and my body tensed up, my breathing was heavier.

"N-Now."

I trembled slightly on top of her as an intense orgasm crashed into me. I let out a few deep toned groans as I brutally slammed into her one last time before sliding out. My breathing and heartbeat was rapid, I was panting as she was coming down from her second high.

"That was-"

"I'm not done with you yet, I said all night." I gripped her head softly and yanked her up to whispering in her ear. I smirked, getting our clothes back on loosely. Just in case Nifty sees us.

I picked her up bridal style, her head snuggled close into my chest as I carried her to our bedroom.

I keep to my promises mon amour.

——————————————————
A/N

Kinda basic smut but I like it, hoping you do too :)

Yk what's funny, I don't love men (I'm a woman enjoyer🫡) BUT fictional men are just MMMMMMM GIMME. I would never shaboink up a man irl tho 😀

 I would never shaboink up a man irl tho 😀

😈

😈

Also, for some reason I really don't like the word pussy in smut, it gives me the ick so I skip the chapter. Probs just me tho