Trust

Ominis had managed to make her lie down for a little bit longer, thanking his stars that she didn't even seem to need an excuse. They were both on their sides, with MC's back against his chest and his left arm under her head, serving her as a pillow. A tingling sensation spread from the tip of his finger and up his forearm, making the position slightly uncomfortable. But it all balanced out if he thought about how good the rest of him felt at having her warm body against his.

They had put their clothes back on -MC's tattered ones easily fixed by a charm he had to grind out from his brain -and Ominis had even been mindful of the adornments he had discarded the day before. It felt good and natural for him to feel so well put together.

MC had a terrifying control over his senses, moving around him like a desperate nymph and bringing him to his knees on more than one occasion. The most enchanting part was that she wielded such power unknowingly; therefore, she was also reckless. Feeding or starving him on a whim and such was the only sort of torture he had ever enjoyed.

- Must you go? – One of his hands landed on her waist while the other played with the tip of her hair, rolling the strands between his fingers and using the newly formed quill to write over the pillow -. We could stay here all day, and nobody would find us.

- I think it would be dangerous for me to stay here – her eyes were closed, feeling the titillating tug in her hair -. You can be really mean in bed, you know?

His laugh was husky and somewhat mocking, quivering her body ever so slightly.

- You are the little minx who thought it was a good idea to tease me – he lowered his head to place a kiss on her neck and murmured -. And I would do it all over again if you weren't so set on leaving me.

His right hand moved lazily over her waist.

- I am not leaving you, Omi, but I can't hide in here forever.

He groaned.

- You should stop calling me that, love.

- What? – She looked over her shoulder.

- "Omi".

- What? – This time, she laughed as she turned around to face him.

Ominis had a teasing smile pulling on the corners of his mouth.

- It sounds far too sweet and innocent – he furrowed his nose -. The way you would speak to a friend, and I'll be damned if I let anyone call me your friend after last night.

- Then, what should I call you?

- Well..., the possibilities are endless, but you can just call me by my name.

- Seriously? - She scoffed and lifted her skirt so she could straddle him. He had done such a good job at fixing it that it now felt heftier, or maybe he had transfigured the fabric into something completely different and was only able to maintain the colour and shape- You call me "sweetheart", "darling", "my beauty", "love", "dove", "minx" while in bed, and am I just supposed to call you "Ominis"?

The man lay lazily on his back, his hands on her waist, and tried to contain his smile.

- Very well, princess – she rolled her eyes when he came up with another pet name -, what do you want to call me?

She leaned forward and whispered over his lips - Mine.

Their lips touched, and they settled softly into the kiss. She was rewarded when she pulled away from Ominis and saw he was blushing and had a cheeky smile on his face. She did as well but used the opportunity to get up from the bed before Ominis could snatch her back.