Chapter 89- Morning

~Time skip to morning~

Alastors POV:

I woke up with y/n hugging me close, I carefully lifted her arm off me, making sure not to wake her. My whole body felt exhausted and drained, I wrapped my crimson dressing gown around me. I entered my bathroom, gazing at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked incredibly worn-out, my hair was all knotted and...wet?

Huh? Why-Oh. I remember.
Last night was...something...to be honest I'm proud of myself for how long we stayed up.

I laughed quietly to myself and winked at my appearance in the mirror, smugly.

(Alastor, Shadow)

Creepily, I saw the reflection of my shadow appearing on the wall behind me.

"Oh, hello."

"Are you going to?" My shadows voice was like a sharp, cold whisper.

"Hm?" I tilted my head.

"Tommy is alone in his house this weekend? Did you forget?"

"No. I've just woken up, and I'm exhausted." My tone was more threatening.

"You keep getting distracted by her."

"I was just keeping a promise, I'm a man of my word." I narrowed my eyes, turning around to face it.

"I am you, I know that you forgot. Without me you would have missed out on a perfect chance to murder that barstard."

"Do you have a problem with y/n?"

"No but-"

"It seems like you do...if you EVER blame her again for MY actions, I will not hesitate to make you cease to exist." My voice was more sinister and my smile widened.

"I understand." It spoke as it faded away.

Y/N POV:

~time skip to early afternoon~

"Alastor?" You patted the empty space where he usually sleeps.

Where is he?

"Alastor?!" You raised your voice anxiously and you saw a note on the side table, written in Alastors handwriting. You reached over, picking it up and started to read:

 You reached over, picking it up and started to read:

"Love you too." You smiled, laughing quietly at the note and placed it back on the table. All of a sudden,
multiple quick knocks were banging at the bedroom door.

Knock knock knock knock knock...

That has to be Nifty.

You quickly covered yourself up in Alastors gown, you couldn't be bothered to get fully dressed right now. Your whole body ached but you didn't mind.

It was worth it.

You unlocked the door and Nifty came dashing in, crawling along the side of the room frantically searching for something.

What the fuck? She's so creepy, I think that's why Alastor likes her so much...

"What are you doing Nifty?" You asked, watching her dart around the room.

"Bronk got away."

"Who?" You asked, very concerned.

"I was trying to murder his wife but the pesky rat got away...it's somewhere I here...I saw it squeeze though that hole. Right. There." She pointed to a small, scratched up hole in the corner of the bedroom. 

"Also, I heard you shout for Alastor." She smiled, She was still eagerly jumping around the room in search for 'Bronk'.

Shit. Last night?!

"That's peculiar, I don't remember that." A embarrassed shade of red covered your face.

"How have you already forgotten? You JUST called out for him. Twice." She quickly glanced up at you with a puzzled look.

Oh yeah...

"Oh! I was just wondering where he was, that's all." You shrugged, trying to play off the embarrassment.

"He's going to go get someone and realllllly hurt them, I can't wait! He told me I could help!" She was bouncing up and down in-front of you, bursting with energy.

"Did he now?" You sighed.

"Yes! I'm going to feed him my snacks since you guys are allergic to them!"

Me and Alastor told Nifty we were allergic to bugs so we could avoid eating the strange, disgusting creations.

"That's lovely, I'm sure he will love it." You laughed, amused at her morbid enthusiasm.

Alastors POV:

knock knock

I was waiting outside Tommy's door, he lived in a rather big house...mine was bigger.

The door opened revealing an annoying Tommy. "Oh! Hello Alastor. What do I owe the pleasure?" He spoke with a disgusted undertone and sharpness to his voice.

"Something happened at the station, I've come to inform you. May I come in?" I lied.

This anticipation and excitement is so thrilling.

Soon I'm going to shatter your mind into a thousand prices when you beg for my mercy.

Oh this is going to be fun.

—————————————————
A/N

Okay so I've been writing down so many notes for my next human Alastor book and he's more 'Alastory' if you what I mean.

He's very sweet in this book and I want to go down a darker path in my next book, I'm excited for you guys to read all my ideas :)