Cuddle Me In

It's been a long day for both you and Sherlock. He was frustrated because he couldn't figure out who killed the victim in his new case, and you were distraught because the people at work were making fun of you once again.

See, you worked at a small coffee shop to just earn money because usually you were running around with Sherlock, and since you were very soft spoken and shy, you were an easy target.

All they did was call you names and tease you all day about how you accidentally spilled coffee on that one person and had a complete anxiety attack because you felt so horribly. IT WAS ONLY ONCE!

Finally, when your shift was over, you could head back home to your beloved boyfriend, Sherlock Holmes. You took a taxi and once you arrived at flat you knew all too well, you trudged up the stairs leaving your shoes at the door, as well as your coat you headed to the kitchen to make a cup of (F/D).

Sherlock already knew you came in so when you were in the kitchen he snuck behind you and wrapped his long, lean arms around your torso slowly. He proceeded to lean and rest his head in the nape of your neck pecking it with his lips. You instinctually leaned back into him, letting him ease the pain of the horrible day, and all the weight seemed to release from your shoulders. After making your (F/D) you quietly turned around, still in Sherlock's arms and kissed him lightly, though with enough passion to say the words that never needed to be uttered. He pulled his arms away from your torso and took your hand lightly in his and lead you to the couch. By now you've forgotten your drink and are pulled away in the trance that He always seemed to put you in, no matter the mood nor the situation.

Once you arrived at the couch, he laid you down softly while laying with you and continued to rest his head upon your chest. You wrapped your legs around his torso and stroked his hair lovingly and kissed his temple. You were just what Sherlock needed to clear his mind from the stress and Sherlock's presence was all you needed as well.

The last thing you remembered before you fell asleep in each others arms was, "I love you (Y/N)."