Tonight I Want to Cry

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show; and I thought that being strong meant never losing your self, but I'm just drunk enough, to let go of my pain, to hell with my pride, let it fall like rain from my eyes. Tonight I want to cry...

Sitting in the corner of the dark room that once inhibited your carefree, happy spirit, you were crying your eyes out. You were convulsing from the tears; you could be mistaken for laughing joyfully, if it wasn't for the wails you'd give out every five minutes.

It was painful knowing that you hurt him, the only one you truly loved, the only one who you didn't have to say anything because you knew what you both were thinking. It ate you alive to know that you hurt him even a little bit.

**********flashback*************

"Hello love, I was wondering something..." Sherlock said walking into the living room.

"What is that darling?"

"Well, you know I love you. Very, very much..."

"Mhm, I love you as well...continue."

"Right, well... Everyday, I can't go without thinking about you every second. Everyday, I could just sit with you and admire your beauty. The way the light hits your eyes and makes them sparkle, makes it look like you hold all the secrets to the universe. The way your lips curve and form the perfect shapes, I could kiss them all day... What I'm trying to say, is that... I want to spend the rest of my life with you, could you please give me the honor of becoming my everything... Will you marry me?" He got down on one knee, with the perfect ring in a tiny, navy blue box, pleading with his eyes for you to answer him.

"Oh my god.... Sherlock, I love you so very much, but, can I have some time to think about this," his face dropped, "it's not that I don't want to marry you! It's just, I need some time to sort things out, please, will you let me do that?"

"Of course (Y/N)." As he said this, he stood up, looking distraught, and walked to the coat rack.

"I'll be out, I need to breathe..."

********back to real time**********

"Why!? Why did I ever do that!?" You thought to yourself. "Of course I want to marry him... He's the love of my life. How could I have been so stupid!"

You got up from your corner, hearing the door open from downstairs. You walked slowly to the living room, where you were bound to see him.

As if on queue, Sherlock walked through the door. You spared no time on running to him and latching on for dear life.

Now, crying into his shoulder, he picked you up into his warm embrace. You wrapped your legs around his torso; you never wanted to let go.

"I'm so so so sorry Sherlock. Of course I want to marry you! You are the love of my life, the air I breathe, and the stars that I fall asleep to every night. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you let me be your wife?"

"How could I refuse that offer?" He said leaning back so he could see your face. Not wasting anymore time, he kissed you. He kissed you with all the love he could muster, from his now warm heart, and never wanted to stop.

Breaking the kiss for air, you rested your head back into the crook of his neck, letting him carry you to his leather chair.

Sitting down, he placed you in his lap and let you rest your head on his shoulder, while he admired the way the moon shined on your face.

After admiring for several minutes, he kissed you once again, ending it quicker than wanted, he moved to kiss your nose, then your forehead, then your temple, and he proceeded to kiss down your jawline, just to end up at your mouth again.

Finally, you had to break for air, once again, and he rested his chin on the top of your head.

"I'm so glad that you said yes (Y/N). I really, truly am."

"I am as well Sherlock. I love you."

"I love you more..."

Now, sitting in a comfortable silence, you slowly fell asleep in each other's arms, thinking do the future you both were going to spend together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! Guys, I have two more weeks of summer left and I still have work to do! But, that isn't why I'm creating this (A/N), it is to once again say, THANK YOU!! I have 675 reads!! That is more than I could have ever hoped for.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You all inspire me to do more.

As always, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!:D