Hero

You were just drained of all your energy. You could barely keep your eyes open and you weren't in any mood to move whatsoever.

Lying down on the couch, all you could do was think. Think about how your life couldn't get any worse, or better at the same time. How you contradicted yourself so much that you didn't know what to do anymore other than to just crawl into a ball and stay there for all eternity.

Then you started to think of the man who saved you from all of the mayhem, Sherlock Holmes. He didn't really like to think of himself as a hero, but you knew that he was yours, no matter how much he contested to the idea.

As if on queue, your knight in a purple dress shirt came walking through the door with his coat and scarf. Glancing over at the couch, he noticed you were just laying there in his pajama pants and his over-sized hoodie and couldn't help but to smile at how adorable you look.

Walking over to you, he picked you up gently and placed you in his lap after he took your previous spot on the couch. You, noticing a slight disturbance in the force, slightly opened your eyes to realize you were being held by Sherlock.

"Mmm, hey Lock..."

"Hello darling, how was your day?"

"Average... boring without you. How about you?"

"Oh, you know, just solving another case that George and his team couldn't."

"It's Greg, babe." You said chuckling lightly at how he never seems to get his name right.

"You know who I mean. Anyway, what do you want to do?"

"Can you just hold me Sherly... I'm too tired to do anything else."

"Of course darling, I could hold you forever."

"...You know, I was thinking about you earlier."

"Oh really? And what about?"

"Well, I know you don't like to be called a hero, but you're mine. I can't help but to think that if you didn't ever show up in my life, then I would still be in that hell hole, and for that I feel like I have to thank you."

"Love, you don't have to thank me. The amount of joy you make me feel everyday is much more than I could have ever asked for. I'm the one who should be thanking you."

With nothing more to say, you snuggled your head into the crook of Sherlock's neck and wrapped your arms around his torso. Sherlock kissed your forehead and laid his head onto yours, now feeling the effects of his long day kicking in. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you more tightly, never wanting to let go.

"I adore you my angel."

"And I admire you my hero."

You both drifted off into each other's arms, wishing to never let go.

*****************************************************************************************************

OMG!!! I have more than 500 reads on this book!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!!!!! Thank you guys soooooooooo much for all the love that you guys send me.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating frequently, if you follow me you know that I have been preoccupied, but no excuses! I just wanted to also say that I'm almost done with the first two chapters of my new Teenlock, Renegades, which should be up in a few more days.

Thank you guys again for everything, including all the votes and comments. As always... HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! :D