Go Huskies

Emily POV:

After the game, Hannah threw a huge party to celebrate. She invited me but not coach Crowley. It probably was for the best that she didn't. I don't think he would've enjoyed being at a high school party anyways.

The music was blasting so loudly you could barely hear your own thoughts. The house was filled with drunk teenagers, half of which I've never seen before in my whole life.

"What did you invite the whole school or something?!" I yelled over the music.

"Of course I did! We just won states! That is a perfect reason to throw a rager!" Hannah screamed back to me. I just threw my head back with a laugh as we continued walking through the house. 

"Where is the rest of the lacrosse team?!" I yelled.

"In the living room! We'll go there in a sec but I want drinks first!" Hannah yelled back.

"Yeah me too!"

When we got to the kitchen there were red solo cups of mystery liquid all over the table. Hannah made a face of disgust before dumping the liquid from the cups down the drain and tossing the cups in the trash. Thankfully the kitchen was quieter than the rest of the house so we could actually speak normally.

"Ew I hate jungle juice." Hannah stated.

"Yeah me too. Like how do you enjoy drinking a bunch of random alcohol and juices thrown together?" I questioned. 

"Exactly! It just tastes like shit at that point." Hannah said with a laugh. She then reached into the cooler and pulled out two Trulys. "Want one?" She asked as she held one out towards me. 

"You know I do." I stated with a smile as I took the hard seltzer from her hand. As I popped the can open, I leaned back against the counter before taking a long sip. Hannah then opened hers and did the same.

"Soooooo...." She trailed off.

"So what?" I asked.

"So how are you and Tatum?" She asked.

"We're good." I said with a laugh.

"Good." Hannah replied with a smile. "So has she told you about what happened that summer yet?" She asked, her face switching to a more serious one.

"No she hasn't. She was about to tell me at the game though but I stopped her. She was in a panic and I didn't want her to freak out further you know?" I stated.

"Yeah I get that. That's very considerate of you." Hannah replied.

"Yeah of course. And then you guys won the game so now we are celebrating."

"Hey cheers to that!" Hannah said with a laugh before holding her seltzer out towards me. I laughed as I clinked our cans together. 

From the other room the music cut out. You could then hear the screech of a microphone over the speakers. Hannah and I exchanged confused looks as someone tapped on the microphone and the noise echoed through the house.

"Perfect so this thing does work." Tatum's voice echoed throughout the house. Hannah rolled her eyes and laughed before leaning back and taking another sip of her drink.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh you'll see. Let's get to the living room. We don't wanna miss the show." Hannah stated as she started walking off. I stood up straight before following after her. When we got into the living room, there was a circle of people around the couch where Tatum was standing on the cushions.

"Everybody it's karaoke time!" She declared. The crowd of drunk teenagers started clapping and cheering. "Hey Evan click play on that song." She stated as she pointed over to the coffee table. Before now I hadn't even noticed that Evan was at this party. I would definitely have to say hi to him later.