i need to say something

Hey guys this is going to be a long one of me ranting and explaining things and as I'm sure you've already seen this has been posted on all my popular stories and some other stories also I'm not using the announcement thing Wattpad has cause no one reads that shit.

WHY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG.

My life has been going through a rough patch for the past few months, family shit mostly that I won't talk about all I'll say is I've had to move to help a relative and head back to high school.

SOME CHANGE HOPEFULLY GOOD

As I guess most of you however read the new chapter of a new world can tell maybe, I'm moving away from lemons and fetish stuff and focusing on stuff I love to write romance, comedy, and action. I'm also changing how I write for example I used to mostly write like this 

(I walked into the gas station and looked around.

MC: got cigarettes 

The guy working the register shakes his head annoyed.

Cashier: no I told you this yesterday and the day before now leave!)

This type of writing style made the story feel longer than it actually was, it made it harder to write a good scene, and it also made it harder to understand anyone's feelings or emotions, I was also back in the day wasn't as descriptive as I should've been. This example is how I plan to write from now on.

(When I walked into the gas station the smell of shifty hotdogs and diesel was in the air, a welcomed condition to be free of the bad smell of the office place. Walking up to the cashier I smiled and asked "You got any cigarettes I've been dying for one?" The cashier a dude in his early twenties sighed running the bridge of his nose.

"Look I told you the same thing yesterday no we don't have any." He said the annoyance clear in his voice as he spoke.)

As you can tell the new way I'm writing shows more emotion, is more descriptive, and sets a scene in your mind hopefully. I also will try to be more creative and original instead of taking shit from games and shows or other books. I'll reserve that only for fanfictions which I will also do less of.

WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE

Well, it's stupid, hilarious, and will make you cringe so let me explain how I found two/three games that made me want to change. It all started long ago when I was exploring the internet for art for my stories only to come across a strange piece of art it looked like an anthro, gator girl she had a purple sweater and was bound to a wheelchair which naturally made me curious so I looked her up and found out she comes from a game called I Wani hug That Gator a visual novel looking in more I came across a video of her on Reddit in a white prom dress you know the type. The video showed her using her tail to stand and dance with someone, after seeing the wholesome moment I looked at the comment thread talking about it but I never got the game because I thought visual novels were stupid.

Fast forward and we're in the present-ish. I'm going through the shittest moment in my life with no money, my family's gone to shit, and I'm forced to live away from my younger sibling who I should've been better to. I open a web browser on my phone to see the Reddit post of the Gator dancing. Having enough money I bought it on Steam and also found another game similar to it called Snoot Game made by the same developer. I downloaded that too since it was free. After playing both games for over two weeks I've fallen in love with both games' stories and feel like I understand the characters too well since I can relate to why they act and feel because I've been in their boots and it made me realize "oh my God if I don't change I'm going to ruin my life".

That's why I've changed and I hope you guys don't hate me for it but if I keep going the way I'm going I'm never gonna make anything note-worthy, make anything that makes you relate with the characters, make anything that makes you feel anything.

FINAL NOTE

I just want to thank everyone who reads these stories, everyone who comments, and everyone who stars my chapters you all truly make me happy and feel like I'm not wasting my time doing this. Oh and to those who comment on my stories, I do read all the comments and you're all fucking hilarious with the shit you guys comment, also to those who correct my spelling God I need a better app than Grammarly