Hundred and Six

Maa was extremely satisfied with her proposal being accepted by both her kids. Though her grumpy little, lovestruck son hadn't happily accepted it but had rather reluctantly given in since he knew she was not going to budge.

She however was still happy because her kids gave in to what she wanted and she also understood that they respected and loved her so they would never go against her wish.

She loved them both so much. Her beautiful Sana was just so perfect. She knew what being with Sidharth meant for Sana. She knew that Sana was literally like his child, always sticking and clinging to him yet she agreed to her demand in a blink.

Her heart was so grateful for Sana. She loved her son so perfectly. She loved her so perfectly. She couldn't wait to welcome Sana as her daughter in law. The reason for this wish was not to separate them or because she was worried of what people might say.

It was truly because of what she told them. she genuinely wanted her Sana to not at all feel that her own mother was not with her during the most important time of a girl's life. So she wanted to be that mother for Sana, in every sense of the word.

She wanted her to have her own house before her wedding so that like every other girl, she can have that experience and that excitement too. So that just like any other girl, she too can spend her pre wedding days at her own house and then leave her house as a bride and marry her husband and then officially move in to his house.

She wanted Sana to have that experience too. She wanted to spend these pre wedding days with her like her own mother, and wanted to be there for her during these days in whatever way Sana needed.

She knew Sana. She knew how much she loved and respected her so she knew that even if there were things in her heart, she wouldn't share them or demand them just out of regard for Maa.

She wanted to change that thought. She truly wanted Sana to take her as her own mother during these days rather than her mother in law. She didn't have any one from her own family with her at this time, even her brother had excused since he was busy.

So all she had was just them, Sidharth, his sisters and his mother. And though she loved all of them like her very own, his mother still wanted her to truly feel that her own mother was with her, not Sidharth's mother.

She understood that it was definitely going to be hard for the both of them, especially her grumpy son who was not at all used to of being without Sana. He was the one travelling all the time.

So it was Sana who was always left behind and had to be without him. But it would be the first time since they met, that he would be in his house but Sana wouldn't be with him.

So she knew how hard it was going to be for them both but it had to be done. She didn't want Sana to remain deprived of this experience before her wedding.

Maa spent another hour and a half with them after dropping this bomb on them and she could see their visibly fallen faces. She wanted to really laugh out loud at her son's constant scowl, but she held herself back.

She already knew he was going to give Sana hell for agreeing once she leaves so she didn't want to further annoy him by laughing. But she trusted her kids, she knew they'd be fine. Sana was trying her best to appear extremely happy and excited in front of Maa but she could clearly see the sadness behind her smile.

She didn't want to torture them by separating them but this was needed. This is how any other girl got married so then why not Sana.

Also, if Sana had a normal family with her right now, she would anyways be living with them in her house before her wedding, not with Sidharth so why not now. She wanted to give her that normalcy and that home.