~Story 16~

TW: S3x

I could've took off work today because I am 46 weeks pregnant and about to pop, but today is a important day. Today at work in a big meeting that I can gain a promotion from. The promotion isn't the only thing I can gain from the meeting. I am hoping to hook up with the CEO.

The CEO doesn't know that I am pregnant with 5 babies and I want to keep it that way

The CEO doesn't know that I am pregnant with 5 babies and I want to keep it that way. I am going to suck in my bump as much as possible and put a tight layer of tape around it. I'm going to wear a tight black button up with a tight mini skirt.

Since I am overdue I am wearing tight underwear just in case I go into labor. Once I get my makeup on and my heels on I head to my car. The office isn't that far from my house so I make it there in about 15 minutes.

Once I get inside the office I head to the bathroom. I make sure one last time to check that my belly isn't showing. I walk to the meeting room and take my seat. Not long after the CEO arrives and the meeting begins.

When the first person goes up to present I feel a sharp pain in my lower belly. I shrug it off as the babies being cramped. Not long after the last pain another shoots through me. After an hour of this happening it finally clicks that I'm in labor.

The worse part about this meeting is that it's 8 hours long. Its going to be hard to hold my babies in for that long. Another hour passes and now I am shifting in my seat. I have to keep a calm composure so people don't question.

The pains only get worse as the hours pass. This meeting seems to be lasting an eternity. After five hours pass the contractions are like a million knives are being stabbed into me. I begin to feel the first baby crown at my entrance.

I cross my legs to push the baby back in. After 8 long hours of excruciating pain it was finally my turn to present. I get up and walk up to the board. my vision becomes blurred but I still manage my words.

When my presentation is over the meeting ends and we all head back to our stations. The CEO goes to his office and I follow him. I knock on his door and he lets me in. The second he sees my "Skinny" body he's in lust.

The CEO pins me to the wall and starts kissing me. He unbuttons my pants and slides down my underwear. His hard cock teases my entrance. HIs hard member thrusts inside me causing the baby to go farther up my canal.

The CEO thrusts harder into me and I moan in both pain and pleasure. The contractions are making it hard for me to enjoy this moment. After the CEO plays with my breasts, he thrusts deeper into my wet pussy.

The CEO drives me to my breaking point in both pleasure and hold this baby in. He makes my contractions worse everytime he goes into me. I am about to push but his cock stops me. If I push then the baby is just going to be blocked.

We fvcked for about 4 hours and my contractions have increased by a lot. I can barely walk to my car after we fvcked. The baby has just been kicking my insides waiting to get out. When I get into my car I get a unresistable urge to push. I put my legs on the dashboard and start pushing.

The baby's head crowns almost fully. I moan in pain as the head slides slowly out. The head is to big to where it ripes my pussy. I scream as the rest of the baby emerges. The rip made it even more painful. I cut the cord and lay the baby on the passenger side.

I panick when I see the CEO coming out of the front doors. I parked my car in front of the entrance so I didn't have to walk that far. I see the look in the CEO's eyes, he wants more. I quickly wrap the baby next to me while moaning.

Right as the baby is covered, the CEO knocks in my window. I roll it down and he says get in the backseat. My doors were unlocked so once I got in the back he got in with me. He unbuttons my shirt and slides of both my pants and my panties. He unclothes himself as well. He starts fvcking me harder than before.

I moan in pleasure and pain. His forceful thrust make each contraction worse. He pulls a vibrator out of his breifcase and sticks it up into me. He locks it into place so I cant get it out. He puts it on max speeds and makes sure its high up into me.

He says, "Keep it in you all night till tomorrow. I want you to have pleasure even went im not here."

He opens the car door and walks to his own. I can barely get up with the viberator inside me. The contractions only get worse and the pressure begins to build up. I just have to hold on till tommorrow then I can give birth.

I crawl up into the drivers side and put the key in the ignition. I feel the baby pounding at the entrance but is blocked by the vibrator. 
The babies are quite crapt up since I have tape around my belly. I undo the tape so my large bump can breath and my babies can have some room.

I try to pull out the vibrator but its to far up into me. I drive home constantly screaming in pain. When I pull up to my house my contractions are 1 minute apart. I could barely walk into my house before colapsing.

I just lie there thinking of how I am going to get out of this. Then I remember I have my bosses number so I can just call him. I grab my phone from my pocket and dial his number. He agree to come down and have s3x with me.

Two hours go by of painful contractions. Thirty minutes go by and he finally shows up. The vibrator makes it hard for me to walk to the front door. I unlock it and let him in. By the time we make it to my room he is practically already undressed.

I take off my clothes and get into position on the bed. He gets up with me and finally takes out the vibrator. It gives me seconds of relieve but the pain comes back when he thrusts into my battered pussy.

Each time he thrusts it gets more ruff. He fvcks me for 7 hours straight before he finally says he has to go. He puts on his clothes and leaves. luckily he forgot about the vibrator and left it here.

I feel the baby start to crown almost immediately after he leaves. I prop my legs up and begin go push. My pussy burns from all thats happened. The baby comes out after 6 long painful pushes. I hold her to my chest and cut the cord.

I am able to go and lie the baby down before the next baby comes out. As soon as I leave the baby's room and sit back down, the third baby crowns. I scoot myself down to the ground and position my legs up. By the time I am ready to push the head is already fully crowned.

I scream as I push, the baby's head is way bigger than the other two. The shoulders pop out pretty easily followed by the rest of its body. I cut the cord then I lie the baby next to me on the couch.

I give birth to two more baby's after the third. I lie all five babies next to each other and I go to change. I put on a hoodie and some sweatpants then I lie in bed finally getting some rest.