Chapter 92- Stop

Alastors POV:

"A-ALASTOR HELP!" Y/n shouted opening the basement door slightly, her voice was trembling. My chest felt tight with pure fear as I rushed towards her.

"What happened?! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine it's Nifty, quick" She grabbed my hand, which was still drenched in blood. She didn't care, I was stumbling behind her as we sprinted to the kitchen. My eyes widened at the awful sight.

No no no no...

Nifty was laid on the floor unconscious, surrounded by a pool of her tears and crimson blood. Her hand was slightly twitching and she was gasping for air like she was drowning.

I rushed over to her limp body and frantically searched for any wounds that were causing her to bleed out...there was nothing...not even a scratch.

"What the fuck is going on?! Nifty, dear...wake up for me. Can you hear me?" I shook her body gently and I felt a few tears forming in my eyes. "Tell me about all the bugs you have found! Anything, just say anything!"

"Alastor what should we do?" Y/n sobbed cradling Niftys head in her hands.

I don't know.

Niftys pov:

I was in a dark void there was nothing except me and a woman with a checkered grey top with a red and black coat covering her. She had beautiful black ombré hair that flowed as if it was underwater.

(Nifty/Roo)

"You are very pretty, Who are you?"

"I'm Roo and I need to make this quick, I don't want you to die...yet. I have killed millions so use your words kindly."

"Oh, so are you a mosquito?"

"Huh?"

"They are the most deadliest animal in the world they also kill millions!"

"I am not a mosquito."

"You have a spider in your hair, can I eat it? hehe..."

"Shut up! I only have a limited amount of time before your body gives up. Stop blabbering about fucking bugs?!"

"Okay" I smiled.

"Now, I need you to do something for me. You are going to give y/n this tonight. Just put it under her nose and make sure she breathes it in."

Roo gave me a small vial filled with some type of green powder, it glowed when I shook it around in my hands.

Ooooo prettyyy

"If you fail, I will rip out your spine and add it to my collection of other people who have disobeyed me. Do you understand Nifty?"

"Yes I understand but what is in it?"

"She's very sick and this will make her feel better! She has been hiding it from you."