Love Triangle (Part 1)

Premise

After bigg boss, Jiya and Abhishek got really close. They got to know each other, and gradually, it reached a point where they knew everything about each other, even the tiniest little detail. What they both like, what they don't like, favourite food, dreams, goals, everything. It was like they knew each other more than their own families, like they had been together for centuries. Everything was perfect. But suddenly, Abhishek started getting distant from her, and then a few days later, he called her, saying he can't do this anymore. He said that there were some feelings but it wasn't love, and ended whatever was between them. It never got to the relationship phase, but it couldn't be called just friendship either. Jiya was heartbroken. She loved him. She thought he loved her too, it was very evident with the way he treated her and cared for her, but clearly she was wrong now. Then, one day, she bumped into her ex-boyfriend Paras at Palak's party as Palak and him were still friends after Jiya's breakup with him. There, they randomly started talking, and because she was in her vulnerable phase, she found comfort in him as a friend, and 3 months later, Paras confessed that he has feelings for her again and she also said yes. So, they started dating. 

A month before Bigg boss OTT 3 release, Jio Cinema decided to celebrate the huge success of last season and thank all the housemates for their contribution.

Jiya's house

Surekha Aunty: Jiya tere liye ye hamper aaya hai jio cinema se, dekh lio.

Jiya: Acha? Dekhti hu.

Jiya's POV

Umm, maine to koi collaboration nahi kiya hai Jio se. Toh ye hamper kis cheez ka hai? Let's see. (She opens it) 

"Jio Cinema is all set to launch the new season of Bigg Boss OTT but before that, we wanted to take a moment and thank all of our housemates for the previous season being a huge success. So, are you ready for the surprise?😉... We are formally sending you this invitation for an exclusive Manali trip fully sponsored by us. You are welcome to bring a +1 if you want. Can't wait to see you and have fun together. With Love❤️, from Jio Cinema. To: Jiya Shankar"

Wtf? Ye kya hai? Why is this happening? I mean, what? Mai toh samajh hi nahi paa rhi hu. Dude, wait, all housemates? (Her mind clicks- Manisha, Avinash, Jad, ABHISHEK) No, i am not going. Possible hi nahi hai bhai.

She was busy in thoughts and processing this, while she receives a call. It was Palak.

Palak: Bro, did you see the invitation? OMG, i am so excited😍 Mast hoga yaar, we'll have so much fun!

Jiya: What? No. Nahi. Bilkul nahi. I am not going.

Palak: Oh come on Jiya yaar, don't be a spoilsport. 

Jiya: Nahi Palak, I AM NOT GOING. That's final.

Palak: Bro yaar, imagine, you, me, Akanksha, and Paras can also come as your +1. Perfect trip.

Jiya: Toh yaar, trip banani hi hai toh alag se bana lo na khud ki. Yeh Jio vali me kyu jaana hai?

Palak: Bro, are you kidding me? How is that even a question? Fully sponsored bhai. Best stay, best food, free alcohol! Aur kya chahiye life me?

Jiya: Yaar Palak mai sponsor kar dungi humara poora trip, aur bol tu?

Palak: Jiya!.. Tu aise nahi maanegi. Rukk. 

She adds Paras on call.

Palak: Paras, see we got a fully sponsored trip Jio ki taraf se for Bigg Boss and we can even take you along, but yeh madam mana kar rhi hai jaane se. Tu hi bol ab, shayad tab maan jaye.