You're My Everything (3)

Genre: idk
Mini Series Final Part

Vegas woke up with a massive headache and the sun blinding him. He was about to turn around but there was a weight on his arm. Looking down, his heart skipped a beat seeing Pete curled against his chest.

Then everything from the previous night hit him.

Vegas held Pete's hands getting down on both knees in front of him. "Because I'll beg, Pete. Please take me back, I'll do anything for your forgiveness."

Pete closed his eyes trying to keep his emotions in check. Although the soft sobs of his husband managed to scramble his brain as Pete sunk down in front of Vegas.

Freeing his hands from Vegas' grips Pete lifted them up to his lovers face, gingerly wiping the tears off. Vegas looked up and Pete smiled despite the crystal tears dropping down his face.

"You know I can never stand to see you cry." At that Vegas cried harder throwing himself at Pete. The brunette wrapped his arms around his husband feeling the tears hit his exposed neck. "I'm sorry." Vegas repeated like a mantra.

Pete almost stopped breathing at how tight Vegas was squeezing him. Luckily though, the older pulled away to look into Pete's eyes. "I love you so much." He put their foreheads together. "I swear I'm going to be better."

"Vegas I'm trusting you again." Pete whispered. "Please don't break my heart." The ravenette shook his head. "Never. You'll always be my top priority, you always were my top priority. I'm so fucking sorry I stopped showing it."

Pete nodded rubbing the back of Vegas' neck. "Please don't forget to show me from now on."

"Of course my love. I learned my mistake."

Vegas hesitantly leaned in connecting his lips with the younger's in a careful kiss. But all his uncertainty melted when Pete complied.

Pulling the brunette closer to his body Vegas couldn't describe how good it felt for him to finally have the love of his life. To hold Pete in his arms after a stressful two weeks of crying over his broken relationship. It felt like they were kissing for the first time, energy buzzing beneath his skin.

There was no rush in their kiss, no lust. Only love. Just two men showing each other how much the other means to them.

Pete pulled away smiling at Vegas who captured the younger's lips again. It felt like a whole cage of butterflies were let loose in his stomach. It's been way too long since him and Vegas shared this intimate of a kiss before.

Rubbing Pete's waist under his shirt, Vegas wanted them to be as close as possible. Chest's touching and lips molding into one. Fuck it felt like a huge relief for him.

"I think I let you off too easy." Pete whispered. "You sent me divorce papers, Pete. I near lost my damn mind." The brunette gingerly caressed Vegas' face, pecking his lips.

"I love you." Vegas whispered. Pete grinned biting down on his lips. "I love you."

Vegas watched with a bright smile as Pete tried to cuddle further into his chest, desperately seeking for warmth where he can find it. Although, his alarm going off ruined everything, Vegas cursing in his head as he reached for his phone.